0x (ZRX) Review using Pete's coin review template

A very important aspect prior to investing in a coin is doing some research on it, I did my best but I think it still need some more deep research since I’m a noob. I still need help on this and more practice. This is going to be one of my long-term holdings 5-10 years. Hope you guys can give me your thoughts on this project.

10 Likes

0x - Should I buy or wait?

1 Like

Great work!!!

1 Like

Based on a score of 7 on the template and my own research I have bought. But a 7 also has a speculative opportunity for an investor with a high appetite for risk. I still need to do more deep research. I found a really good video where the founder explains what the project is about and this got me into the project.

4 Likes

Appreciate the work! Can’t believe I missed this! Looks good.

4 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it

2 Likes

i thought you see everything!? :thinking: lols

2 Likes

I saw this posting and bought some based on some of the research you provided a few weeks ago. still not profitable (what is right now) :sweat_smile:

still love the use case and relationships of the advisers. this one is a DCA and #hodl for me this year.

should have said thanks sooner! THANKS!

3 Likes

love this project got in at .25c

4 Likes

Sometimes I miss things. Mea culpa :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Long-term hold hahah, now it’s on sale for $1.45

2 Likes

I bought a very small amount at 16500 satoishis a couple days ago looking to sell at 30% profit hopefully (only about 100 coins)

NOW - having said that it’s not doing great but it did a lot better today than some of my other investments - until about an hour ago - in fact it WAS my only bag still in positive territory - LOL

this all will pass

2 Likes

for those interested in decentralized exchanges, AST may be worth considering (i own none ATM and am not deliberately shilling)

2 Likes

Loopring is > 0x. Better tech, better team. Already has a working decentralized wallet where you can trade many token pairs from the wallet. Has “ringmatching” that will scour the exchanges and find the best price for your trade (arbitrage). Backed by Da Hongfei…

Loopring will be the protocol all exchanges, (centralized or decentralized) will be using soon. This WILL solve the liquidity issues we have now by being able to make exchange-like trades off-exchange. Once this happens, the big institutional money will finally come on board.

5 Likes

I agree,I think Loopring is a better protocol than 0x and will be adopted more rapidly

Loopring / LRC - The Protocol of the Future

3 Likes
3 Likes

We may or may not have reason to highly regard this project… patreons would know :wink:

4 Likes

I’m a Patreon and actually don’t know.:joy:

3 Likes

Someone enlighten me.

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠