1000X Weather Report: Inspired by others

Below are projects discussed in 1000X Psychology thread. I am just combining all the projects on one page and will add comments to the projects with name of the contributor on the side. Need to ride the next wave when it comes in 2021…

NOTE: BELOW LIST IS RANDOMLY NUMBERED

MITX (Commercial Use Case)
    NYZO
    QTRADE (Exchange)
    ZENON
    RSR (Coinbase Ventures backing this project)
    ARRR (Mineable)
    SIN
    TEL (Looks like Venmo…not too sexy to me)
    TRAC (Commercial Use Case)
    VIDT (Commercial Use Case)
    DAG (Commercial Use Case) (Good Partnerships)
    NIM
    OCEAN
    BITC (A lot like ripple, with ecommerce and twitter touch to it. Also, they have some feature where Bitcash turns into stable coin once it goes to the wallet)
    LINK
    GRIMM
    XLA
    SWAP (Mineable)
    CONCEAL
    VEIL (From the creator of PIVX, full anonymous by default and with a higher transaction speed, better than ZANO in comparision) [Comments from Rowenta01]
    ZELCASH (Multi asset wallet) (Personal Favorite)
    BEAM
    SNOWBLOSSOM
    CHX
    CHR

“It must be stressed though, these are long shot plays in the hope of creating insane returns that come with ALOT of risk. If you are new, inexperienced or do not have a structured portfolio that consists of solid crypto’s I’d suggest doing that first. IE: bitcoin and ETH, then maybe BNB and icon as your mid caps. Only then can you and should you begin to enter the realm of small speculative plays to help increase your core holdings of that long term portfolio.”- [Comments From- Leo_Beal]

2 Likes

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: Psychology of the 1000x

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠