$10K into OMG - Stay tuned! πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

omg
omisego

Did I miss the exit last night?.. yes. yes I did. I had my 2x opportunity.
Oh wells… HODL? LOL.

Hehe, yeah just hodl till it is 19 boss :slight_smile:

Still exiting at x2? I feel this coin has so much more potential on the long term?
Would be interesting to hear why you see NEO as a long term HODL but not OMG?

I think it’s because of NEO is a platform but OMG is an application. However, OMG also has potential in south east Asia (SEA) because AEC (ASEAN Economics Community) will play a huge role, which ideally allows people across SEA to work freely in this region. So I think it will be easier for them to transfer money via Omise system instead of traditional bank.

I agree with you Pheriannath.

Wales being dicks at the moment. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

and it just so happens to be in the shape of a huge boot, quite apt dont you think?

You mean for kicking us in the f… Balls ?

exactly and i dont think this is going to be over until our balls are black and blue.

Guess what coin is now available on the USDT Bittrex list? Really convenient for those swing traders (China FUD for example).

That’s funny because I sent an e-mail to bittrex complaining that I couldn’t set a proper limit order on OMG. The limit order would get tripped because the price of BTC swings and NOT because OMG moved in relation to USD. Perhaps they took it to heart. HAHA

Any new NEWS FOR OMG?

Shhhhhh we were just waiting in silence to scream β€œit’s going to the moon β€œ
:laughing:

Lol. That would be most excellent. The calm. Before the storm. :rocket::relieved:

You americans should be a little careful wishing for storms right now :see_no_evil:

a fresh one (Maria) is being served right now, to the poor ppl of those islands:

Oef thats so horrible! There’s nothing left to be destroyed…

at least the debris will get cleaned out of the streets by the storm.
the con side of this is that each bit of loose debris will turn into a weapon.

as of this morning she was a cat 5

Omisego receives digital startup of the year award in Thailand!