2019 - July - Best way to hold my cryptos

This is the community I turn to ask all sorts of questions.

Including What are some good ways to hold my own cryptos?

Nano?
ShapeShift new platform?
Trezor?

How do people diversify?

I want to be smart and wise about it and want to diversify how I gather info about the best way to do this. That is why I’m asking here.

Thank you.
Is @heavilyarmedclown the go to guy?

Thank you @peter and @john for creating this space.

3 Likes

Didn’t you ask this a few weeks ago? Like, you were going to Paris to watch the world cup? I wonder what happened to that thread.

I still vote for the Trezor. The local police couldn’t crack in to it, I got it back, and it’s here sitting on my desk right now.

Some people have multiple wallets, multiple cold storage devices, and multiple places to hide the recovery phrases. You can spread risk, while also spreading points of vulnerability. Get creative. I doubt anyone is going to tell you all of their specifics for security purposes, although you do seem like a nice guy.

Maybe look into storing your recovery phrase on the Trezor steel device.

2 Likes

Definitely use metal seed plates and either bury them, or mount them somewhere obscure.

4 Likes

Divide the hard pressed seed phrase into two or 3 parts, each hidden separately at a different location. you could be more creative. Works well with large bags for the long haul
Never used the Nano, been using Trezor One since it came out and just now recently ordered a Coldcard, lots of positive reviews around this one

3 Likes

Thank you. Appreciate your help.

2 Likes

Hi,
I did ask. That was more focused on anonymous. This is just for pure storage.
Thanks.
John

2 Likes

Found this.
Found it a helpful place to start.
Sharing for anyone else interested.

3 Likes

The best secure storage is anonymous storage. Its harder to hit a target when the attacker doesn’t know who or where it is.

2 Likes

· YEN · YouTube · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·