2019 portfolio - drop below!

Hey pub, its been awhile!

I just wanted to start a 2019 thread on what YOUR PORTFOLIO looks like.
Post below so we can all see what we are holding percentage wise or just the name of coins!
Mainly interested in long term holds.

Looking forward to your replies!

4 Likes

Playing it safe lately.
BTC - 70%
ETC, ETH, ICX, IOTA, LINK, LTC, and XRP - 30%

6 Likes

You first :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Crypto - 100% BTC
Stock Market - 100 % Disney (DIS)
FIAT - $1000 USD “Emergency Fund” and some random coins/notes from travels
Real Estate - 1/4 acre vacant land in rural Florida

Yeah, right? What does your portfolio look like? @erics lol. “Stop pocket watchin and worry about your own.” lol jk, thanks for asking. It’s important to take inventory and always know the value of your “assets”.

5 Likes

50% LINK
50% ICX

Swing with BTC

8 Likes

25% - BTC
14% - ADA
14% - IOTA
12% - ICX
16% - FTM
20% - Allocated to flipping smallcap moonshots (VIDT, LIT, BMH, TRAC, and CHR)

5 Likes

34% BTC
18% NEO
12% ICX
9% OMG
27% Split between IOTA, ADA, VET, ONT, AGI

5 Likes

220k…

Red is ICX

4 Likes

bit distorted because of some winners and losers
BTC - 32%
EOS - 16%
QNT - 6%
BCH - 6%
XRP - 5%
LINK - 4%
ONE - 3%
LIT - 3%
XTZ - 3%
USDC - 2%
XLM - 2%
ARDR - 2%
POLY - 2%
FTM - 2%
AERGO, NANO, RHOC, NYZO, WAN, BIS, RVN, FLO, VEO, ENG, ZP, RSR, BFT, XDCE, OST, MET - 12%

3 Likes

My portfolio will make y’all laugh! GGNRM :pensive:
Everyone seems to hold a larger percentage of bitcoin. Looks good though,

Got $350 waiting to buy something, forgot about it lol… maybe I’ll just get btc

4 Likes

No laughing here man, I think that is great that you are willing to share and be transparent like that. I just keep DCAing BTC anytime I get any FIAT. I’m not an expert and I’m not giving any financial advice, but I agree with you and I think it is best to continue to DCA BTC until we meet our BTC goals. I think .003 BTC is a good first goal, because there is that much for everyone on Earth right now. Then, maybe we want to build up to 0.1 BTC. Seems how we are here in this market at still an early phase, I recommend to all of my family and friends to try to accumulate 1 BTC. We can probably get as many BTC as we set our minds and action to do. Personally, I would rather accumulate 1 BTC before investing in any alt coins. Then, I realize alt coins are not what I want. So, I set my eyes on 2 BTC. The BTC grows exponentially, so why can’t we? 2, 4, 8… 16. I’m not saying I have that much BTC, just an example of how I see BTC (portfolio) goals.

5 Likes

That’s awesome, yeah my profile is down quite significantly lol… but as everyone says you haven’t lost anything until you sold or the project ceases to exist… optimistic still.

3 Likes

Yes, sir. I encourage you to hold on. Also, if you choose to DCA BTC, I have read that BTC outperforms alt coins in the long term. I understand alt coins are good for trading and leveraging BTC and I am not a trader. I choose to invest in the index of sorts, BTC.

3 Likes

Well your portfolio was probably worth $20K about 18 months ago. :beetconnect:

3 Likes

Biggest mover is Quant. Just surpassed ICX today.
BTC - 38%
QNT - 26%
ICX - 25%
ETH - 8%
RSR - 3%

5 Likes

Hahaha not even mate! Started when crypto was at peak :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I have been watching that one for awhile now. Interesting pretty much everyone holds very similar coins in portfolio. Y’all the wizards haha

2 Likes

It did look more balanced before, but my main alts have drop percentage too.

4 Likes

@peter we wanna see yours sir!

3 Likes

3 Likes