XTC
NYZO
CHR
RSR
VIDT

2 Likes

Some nice Pub micro cap gems there!

2 Likes

Thanks. Some very promising projects that I am excited to see how they play out over the next 12-18 months.

1 Like

Its time to bring some life in this in one!

My portfolio now is:
BTC
ETH
IOTA
DASH
ZCASH
OMG
ICON
MATIC
TOMOCHAIN

What do you guys think?

Most are top 100
Matic and tomo are just moonshot. So hoping the best :smiley:

1 Like

there is far too much altcoin of the top 100 for me. But I am an extremist of the lowcap!:wink:

1 Like

Haha yeah I know, I see alot of hidden gems posts from you on the “Pshycology of the 1000X”
Thanks for that btw, I always enjoy reading those posts on the next gems!

When I started I had the same mindset, and I am still looking for those gems, but I am also thinking, what if all those top 50 coins are going back to there all time highs? Then its a easy 10 - 15 x

But how is your portfolio looking at the moment? ':wink:

1 Like

Like that! :wink:

The only altcoins of 2016/2017/2018 that I kept is Zcoin. Already I am attached to the project since I have masternodes, and then I am convinced that the project will be part of those who will do a great performance, since it develops a new protocol of anonymity that will be talked about: Lelantus. Rare are the anonymous technologies and even more the teams that are able to create a new one from university research. And I believe a lot in crypto anonymous, out of personal conviction.

2 Likes

BTC
CARDANO
ICON

I’ll expand it to a whopping 4 assets next bear season!

2 Likes

only thing I’m worried about with Zcoin is that they might make lelantus hide transaction amounts meaning the zcoin supply won’t be auditable anymore which is it’s biggest selling point

still have some tho

1 Like

actually that’s part of the possibilities. But the Zcoin team has always defended the possibility of being able to audit blockchain and supply. So I think they will try to save this possibility.

1 Like

Looks good gentlemen,

Ive been researching RSR…
and I am BULLISSH!

So RSR is also part of my portfolio now :smiley:

3 Likes

welcome to the sect!:wink:

3 Likes

You should check out the zcoin telegram channel, it’s where all the devs talk. It really looks like they want to get rid of supply auditability. Literally all the people in the channel on the zcoin team are for it.

really putting me off. If Zcoin doesn’t keep supply auditability it loses a lot of it’s magic for me

1 Like

I had not seen that. I spend a lot of time analyzing the lowcap so I spent less time following the evolution of the Zcoin project. I remain convinced that this project has great potential. it’s an excellent team and shows a lot of intelligence. I would see the choice they make but it will not worry me about the future of the project

2 Likes

I CHANGED MY PORTFOLIO

26,5% ICON (BIG TIME LONG TERM)
16,5% ETH (If the new altcoin season starts, eth will be the first to pump)
13% TOMO
13% IOTA
12,5% COTI
6,5% DASH
6% DAG (@K_Godel thanks for this one)
6% OCEAN

I know, no BTC but for now I think its the best.

What do you guys think?

3 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠