ADMIN PLEASE DELETE IF INAPPROPRIATE!!!
I have a NEON wallet that I cannot access. A quick review:
Downloaded NEON wallet and went through the following sequence of events
- Open software and press new wallet button to generate private ID info
- Save login data and private key with screenshot etc.
- Login to wallet which has a different address to login data using private ID
- Send to that address and log out
- Login again with same private ID to a different wallet address entirely with zero balance.
Bottom line: I have a wallet with no private ID access that is holding 65 NEO within it. I have a papertrail and receipts for all of this that I can provide to ensure legitimacy. I have contacted NEON devs, neotracker.io and NEO themselves to no avail. Have also contacted wallet retrieval services as well. As i entered the key manually there is a possibility of human error I suppose and as a last desperate attempt I’m hoping someone much smarter than I might be able to brute force their way in for a reward. As the data was entered manually there may be a small chance that a typo has accessed a separate wallet (this is the NEON devs best guess even though I think it’s a gazillion-to-one possibility).
I can provide all relevant details where possible. I am not trying to encourage nefarious behaviour but this is causing me great anxiety and have no other options at this time it seems.