$2m net worth by 2025 (or sooner)

With $2m in the bank, I can comfortably support my family on 6% interest (~$120k/yr), and stop working. This will allow me more time to spend with my 2.5 year old son, and my wife. I will also have more time to give back to my community and care for my elders. I believe I can achieve this by each year’s-end portfolio value meeting the following volumes: 2018 $100k, 2019 $200k, 2020 $400k, 2021$700k, 2022 $1.1m, 2023 $1.4m, 2024 $1.5m, 2025 $2m.

Depending on the pace of BTC growth, economic stability, and available capital to invest, I may need to recalculate. If I achieve these numbers faster, the next MOON will be $10m.

15 Likes

Excellent Goals! :doge: :clap:

8 Likes

How do you plan on achieving this? Will you just buy and hodl? Or risk it in some ICOs? Learn and execute trades?

Wish you the best

9 Likes

Welcome to the Pub!

Do you plan to achieve those goals by buying and holding or trading?

6 Likes

I hear Peter talk a lot about having at least one BTC in his videos lately, will that come even close to those goals? How many BTC do you think one will need to make at least 1 million by 2025?

6 Likes

I hope all ya’ll have gone through b90x!

5 Likes

I plan to do all 3. However, since I’m in the US, I’ll Have to wait for the ICOs to hit the exchanges. I plan on DCAing into a diversified portfolio of legacy coins, platform coins, privacy coins, working-product coins, and a few X-factor coins. I’d also like to use a very small amount of the portfolio (maybe 5%) for swing trading.
Some of my current HODLs are: BTC, TRX, XRP, BAX,

4 Likes

:eyes:

Definitely follow Peter’s wisdom and do B90x. Takes a little while but investing in yourself is always worth every minute

5 Likes

you won’t need to wait for the ico’s to hit exchanges once you have an annual income of 200k or net worth of 1million. so you should be able to ramp up those investments about half way to your goals :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I had your enthusiasm back in November :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Add another Zero, stretch goals ftw!

Stay Fishy

5 Likes

i love this. you can do it.

3 Likes

U can be worth 2m in crypto, but in order to do it u need 4m in usd

3 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠