4/20 - Dollar Cost Avg on ICX, ADA, IOTA - Weed Day Updates!

So I finally updated my spreadsheets with my purchase orders on my DCA on 3 coins (does not include BTC).

So far, looking MUCH HEALTHIER!

We’re UP, F*CKING finally… could this be the play?

Find the spreadsheets here:

A strong disciplined hand is required to DCA well…

Remember, the more data we have, the better informed decisions we can make.
This allows us to make trades with our brain, not our gochu (emotions) :slight_smile: :explopants:

21 Likes

time to get paiiiiidddddd…

smoke weed everyday.

12 Likes

@peter I forgot, does Exodus Wallet have Cardano? Will get in on it. IOHK is doing fantastic work.

5 Likes

I think they do, however, I don’t use exodus anymore for security reasons -_-

8 Likes

i used all my DCA funds last week in march :joy:

5 Likes

I’m still underwater with ICX, but i have a little profits on IOTA and ADA. i dont know why but i’m having less percentage of profit than you @peter
Maybe i bought the coins in diferent time of each day and this costs a great diference.

4 Likes

It could be a difference in price action through the day. I usually buy first thing in the morning EST. Around 9AM.

It’s just a thing. I don’t actually wait for a price dip intra-day.

-ps

4 Likes

Take a look and tell me what do you see @peter.
If you can understand what i did here rsrsrs

5 Likes

You have different CURRENT VALUES of price than i. And yes, you bought in some places higher than i did.

4 Likes

altought i can see this discipline works very well. This is the best accumulation strategy that i ever learn. thanks Peter!

6 Likes

My DCA sheet is a little bit different :slight_smile:

It has 5 users, 1 tab as an overview similar to what you guys have, with everything combined + A total for every individual. Then another tab to keep track of the personal investment of everybody per week and what’s that worth. Another tab similar to the previous one but with ICX per person
The last tab is to keep track of my buys, so everything is as transparant as possible.

(I have to admit it’s way cooler buying with larger numbers :stuck_out_tongue: )

4 Likes
6 Likes

Mine looks a little bit more green.

4 Likes

Are we adding XinFin (XDCE) to the mix soon? Moon, soon?

3 Likes

Which wallet do you use now?

2 Likes

Myether for icon
Daedelus for cardano
Trinity for iota

2 Likes

How come you dont use Iconex, Peter?

3 Likes

Cool thanks :grinning:

1 Like

I first learned about DCA going thru B90X. I’ve seen it all over the pub, and was patiently doing it myself since Jan 1. Then in mid-March I talked the wife into taking the normal, boring tax-time IRA supplement deposits and putting it in crypto instead. And instead of cost-averaging my biggest one-time buy in, I went on an ape-sh*t spending spree and got all the stuff I wanted at once. And watched it all plummet, only now starting to recover. Ha!

Some lessons you just need to learn the hard way. Patience in all things.

2 Likes

Probably because he can’t keep it on a Trezor or Ledger.

2 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠