6 months of DCA and counting

The pub is alive and well. This is the best time to be here!

It’s always good to read about others’ experiences with Bitcoin. For me, it really helps drive home how far we’ve come and how far we have yet to go. Next week will market the one year anniversary of my first Bitcoin purchase and oh, what a year it has been!

So many on the Pub need to read this and understand what DCAing is. I hear so many on here that say they are long term but are trading their DCA.

Just as with DCA mining has many of the same steps and requirements for keeping track of your coins and wallets. In some cases it adds a few steps as you may have to trade your coins for BTC/ETH in order to get your coins for the DCA.

That is awesome as that is my 1 year anniversary also. I think it was 17JUL17 when I bought my first BTC.

Very close to my first date: July 19th. Price per coin: $2,324.79

I was at the 1700 mark which is really funny as the date is 7/17/17

:beers: Damn it’s almost been a year since I took the red pill with my first coinbase purchase. This reminds me, the bitcoin pub is nearly 1 year old. @peter @john Any 1 year anniversary plans for the pub? :tada:

crypto is dead dude. I cannot see any reason why you would want to continue when things are looking bleak with each passing day. There is little if any motivation . Do i need to spell it out when we go to the coinmarketcap page and constantly look at a sea of red?

Name checks out :joy:

Seeing your previous posts on how you abandoned DCA months ago and the fact that you still have an interest in crypto I suggest that you try watching the B90X program. There are opportunities everyday in crypto to make money. Maybe you need to change things up a bit and get some different perspectives. Everyday there are chances to start again. If you’re going to give up, then firmly decide to give up. Move on and find something else that is fulfilling to you.

The hodl is a long and lonely road. Shame we won’t see you on the other side…

I’m glad weak handed people like you exist so I can buy cheap coins constantly :beetconnect::grin:

Thanks!

Great read mate! I share many of your beliefs

haha. Good one. If you are serious, just remember when BTC was 3 bucks. Or Antshares/NEO was 20 cents.

I appreciate you being here.
The long road is hard.
The best time to plant a tree? Now.
Second best time? Now.

Just need some water to make them trees grow.

"Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”

ICX tree? :megusta: :deciduous_tree:

ok ill be like you and watch my crypto go down with each passing day. You guys kill me You are like a satanic cult that refuses to believe in reality . The writing is in front of you SCAM SCAM SCAM Bet against the Mets till the end of the season Its the best DCA for the money

Every 2weeks you get the satisfaction of watching your investment go down? You need help dude or maybe your just f with us

sadistic & satanic crypto cult member here :raising_hand_man:t2: