A new way of recruiting and hiring the right candidates; HIREMatch.io

blockchain
dapps
jobs
hirematch
recruiters

Hey all!

Most of us talk about worthless dAPPs on the ETH platform and I’m sold that I found a gem, but please feel free to critique and drop your opinions. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been diving deep into research and learned so much more about HIREMatch and how they can disrupt the current model of recruiters and job seekers looking for the right fit.

HIREMatch uses and leverages the blockchain to establish a “trust” for filling the right positions.

From their website:

Earn: Spread the word about HireMatch and increase awareness by publishing articles, creating podcasts and participating in Ted Talks. These all help us grow together and improve.

Buy: Limited amount of HIRE will be available to verified recruiting firms and agencies. Claim your interest in the HireMatch Beta today.

Usage: The primary usage of the token is to incentivize user agents to find, verify and submit candidates to job listings on our platform. Anyone can earn HIRE tokens by using our mobile application or developing an application that interacts with our API to perform these actions.

I’ve been keeping in touch with the CTO and their roadmap is scheduled to hit the target dates. Also, the team is doing a LIVE AMA this upcoming Saturday.

The team is really well rounded and the product is being rolled out as an MVP (beta) to the public. Also, they’ve added a few key advisory’s and partners just recently.

Check them out at: http://hirematch.io/

In case anyone is interested in the project, team and product!

Here’s the AMA that was recorded!

A nice update from HIREMatch! Lauching in early 2019 and the beta version should be out soon…

Can anyone shed any light in terms of development for this project?

Personally I’ve been involved with Head-hunting / executive search / recruitment for nearly two decades now so keen to know any insights.

Thanks

I join the Telegram chat from time-to-time. Apparently the team outsourced the project to have the dApp working soon (Mainnet). 2019 will be the year to find out the scams from the legit projects!