A Perfect Way to Support The Pub: Crypto Donations Addresses

You guys have asked, and I shall provide, if you’d like to donate to the Pub costs.

Please (if you can), send it with a note. We’d love to make sure that our community knows with full transparency money flowing into the Pub. The drinks are all free! :beer:

12 Likes

Hi Peter, i sent you 6001 Doge during your live NEO stream, can someone on the team confirm that it arrived safely. Keep up the great work.

5 Likes

I’ll check tomorrow! Thanks my man!

1 Like

I think you guys more than deserve it , I only have 1 week in this, and i am learning so much , , so my profit is very low , pls count me in with an IOU , as soon as I start making some profit. I will be more than happy to send some donations.

2 Likes

No pressure my man. We’re doing it for the cryptonation. See all the awesome information you get from all these great people? They are the ones to thank! I’m just the architect!

4 Likes

I would send you some Safex but is is going backwards faster than I can type.! 1 mill coins equals about 3 usd ATM…let it rise and I will send a gift in…

3 Likes

1 Like

@peter I shot off $100 USD in LTC yesterday. Thanks for firing up this #cryptonation where I can converse with other like-minded folks and get my own ideas validated (or invalidated, as the case may be). I guarantee you I’ve gained back well more in value than what I sent your way.

Cheers and all the best!

Michael

5 Likes

Hi, @peter and @CryptoNation.

Thanks for that work, you do.
I have sent only 3$ in Litecoin 20 minutes ago) Please let me know when it’s credited)

Best regards,
Roman Hapatyn

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I will check!!! Your help is immeasurable!

Yo! Thanks for the help! Can’t wait to get more stuff in the pub to serve our cryptonation!

2 Likes

hi @peter Doge Lord… Happy 12 aniversarry… 88 forever good luck
so sent you BTC 0.01288

And best of luck for all of us…

1 Like

Another way: The pub needs an affiliate link thread so when we buy Ledgers etc, we support the pub! Myself and a few others would like to buy some ledgers brotha! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you sir!!! Very much appreciate it!

We are creating something even better. Stay tuned :).

2 Likes

Once again thank all of you guys for creating pub such on awesome place!

I’ve just sent 0.15LTC your way! :beers:

2 Likes

Got it! Thanks man! Appreciate you!

1 Like

£30.00 of BTC sent. Expect monthly donations. I would pay £100 as a subscription service for this community if it exited. Invaluable environment i have i to say @peter and all those who keep this place running, and the fellow cryptowrestlers!

3 Likes

Thank you so much sir. We are creating a system for monthly support. I would very much enjoy seeing you on that too! Thank you thank you!

1 Like

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠