A Thread on Invacio ICO

ico
finance
artificialintell
datamining

I was searching for ICO’s and then i came to this and was really impressed. The project has massive team and multiple clients. Project has a new idea that has not been implemented before so it has the first mover advantage too!

Name: INVACIO
Supply: 450 million

I hope you find this project interesting.
Good Day!
Asalam-O-Alaikum!

Invacio we are working to resolve some of the world’s most complex and recalcitrant problems using our original distributed artificial intelligence systems, and the solutions we are reaching stand to revolutionize areas including big data, communications, research, online privacy, the exchange markets, and even counter-terrorism.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2713575.0

not very convincing imo

what was it that impressed you so much?

i think its something different atleast and this is gonna boom!

This is very likely a scam. The white paper is mumbo-jumbo. Don’t invest.

:point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up: this is not a very good answer.

I’ve changed the title to be less flagrant. People can also jump in if they have further thoughts.

i actually did already so yeah so not investing is not an option for me at the moment but i kind of believe in this and have a positive vibe about this

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up: now i’m starting to question your account and profile.

Her eyes and ears open to it always,
when our systems are fully powered up
she receives real time feeds from live
CCTV networks worldwide, interprets
images, listens in on audio broadcasts,
processes shipping news, tracks
aircraft, cars, sea-vessels, knows the
weather, is very interested in marketdata
of course (especially this); she also
surveys the masses of data we receive
from NASA, from live satellite feeds, and
takes in data even from Hubble.

Seriously? C’mon guys.

Man you’re actually forcing me to panic im a small investor and have very little room to invest. I hope its not a scam atleast!

you should if you invest based on:

i´d never invest because of a feeling, this is beyond gambling imo

Always make me wonder how hard working a team can be when a bunch of them have time to respond on forum posts… Do they think if enough people say the same, it becomes believable?

Red Flags all over and I haven’t even visited their page

Is this an ICO or the intro to some soft-core novel? :see_no_evil:

The team has absolutely no education or experience. And yet they’re building this groundbreaking “AI system”. It’s hilarious.

Read also this interview by the CEO. Toal crap. This is probably the worst I’ve seen yet.

“Invacio is a powerful multi-ai based technology that has the potential to make many things in the economy and society much more inclusive, secure, efficient, trustworthy and open. I believe that the decentralisation of technologies coupled within multi-channel AI are a natural evolution of humanities approach to technology.

Today we live in a world, where there is far too much noise, we’re sold items we have no desire for or need, we’re miss-informed …etc .Those are the limitations of yesterday. The decentralised of information, will lead to a economic and social movement, cutting away of the grey and the black areas of modern day commerce, governance, economical, and social aspects, creating a natural continuation of the best parts of the sharing economy, Web 2.0 or as we call it in the tech world modern IT.

I whole heartedly believe in making it easier for the “three-to-four billion people on this planet” to participate in society – not just in their capacity as consumers but also in their capacity as producers, driving humanity forward on a equal footing is my drive.

This is why Invacio is auto-scaling, incorporation technologies of the modern era, to open up the world like a picture, as the old adage is stated, a picture paints a thousand words, well Invacio paints billions…”

:beetconnect: what am i gonna do?

:beetconnect: hey, heyy, heyyyy!!!

:beetconnect: wasssa wassa wassaup invacio!!

:beetconnect: even me Carlos from NYC thinks this is a scam

Damn you beat me to it lol. :rofl:

sorry dude, inner child came out again.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

tenor%20(2)

I may have to get Terrance involved again! :joy:

Both vestarin and invacio threads turnt out to be hilarious