A Treatise on Never Selling Your Bitcoin

That your captain obvious. Your special power is retro-cognition. If only you could see the future your powers wouldn’t be so useless and condescending

Yeah unless you have a crystal ball or you panic sold and got lucky, HODL is what most people would have done and that’s fine. I wouldn’t go around subtly bragging about doubling positions too loud my friend.

I’m not bragging far from it. The chap said his nano took a dive and he sat there drinking more alcohol. If it’s a alt that has had a 50% increase in day then a major pull back is due. My point being is some times it’s best not to hodl. It’s great if ur are up 5x or 10x but if it’s ur initial investment then it’s a crazy idea. Once I have a nice comfortable profit advantage then I will gladly sit back and hodl

Sorry wrong thread I thought it was the nano thread. I didn’t panic sell and I didn’t double but was quite close.

Billionaires double their position making huge profits Little people such as myself make pennies doubling the way the market is going lately The 1000% gains we experienced at the end of last year was fluke luck my friend Doubt it will happen again

bitcoinnewbie says last years gains were a fluke, quitting crypto now, cya all.

Not a fluke mate it will come again and ur right the billionaires are making a packet and scooping more coins for more manipulation but hey ho all we can do is try

New to the space! and 100% agree with you!

Hello LYeti.

Me too and welcome;) I have been here a few weeks and enjoyed many of Deventralized videos before I joined . I have not got into Ethereum but I have been into Bitcoin for over a year.

See you around.

Silane

Bitcoin at 40% domination its beautiful who said bitcoin is dead? hodl and never sell.
Bitcoin is future of money.

In Korea they call hodl johnbul

Thank you Peter! Never selling, HODLING to the moon! You are a true tech and hodler guru for the CryptoNation.

FUD on the BTC Pub? Say it aint so?! LOL HODLING 4L :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I understand the PUB is no monolithic tyranny but it feels weird having a community that’s supposed to revolve around faith in BTC rather than raw speculation discussing whether tether is good to secure your worth whilst BTC is plunging and giving tips on how to buy low and sell high, with T.A. guides and all that.
Part of me loves this place, part of me fears this is a platform for recruiting bag holders (not implying it would be intentional on behalf of John and Peter)

I hope Peter see’s this and replies.

Its not their fault, they made a platform for people to improve their lives, the other stuff is other stuff

I can imagind that a downside is that it detracts traders from traditional markets from engaging in meaningful discussions here. Which can be shame, their experiende is very tangible to crypto and would shortcut people’s learning curves

I’m definitely not interested in attributing blames.
I’m just trying to express some discomfort regarding something I see as fairly paradoxical in the community.
I think it has to do with the fact I see hodlers’ and traders’ interests conflicting somehow.

How many bags are people holding?
The only bags I assume most people are holding are ICX.

This Pub is more about education, encouragement, and personal growth.

We have some strong opinions on coins we believe will be part of the larger future.

That conflict is there, but i think a real hodler, they buy at the bottom, and not at ATH. I think good traders can make good hodlers

I’ve been holding my bitcoin as it is for the last 6 months and ICX since 24th Dec. I’m alright with the stormy sea so far. My top 20 coin rebalancing is in deep shite though :joy:

Now I’m just trying to decide if I should put my money in ICON ICOs or ICX and ETC.