A Treatise on Never Selling Your Bitcoin

LOL - Tweeted Dat S&%# OUT! :joy: So many people know me here in Bozeman for that very message! :cowboy_hat_face:

Buy Bitcoin! I think we need a BTC EMOJI :balloon:

Was lmao at this. Fucking buy more ! Bad ass peter! Twin turbo v8 so soothing :smile:

Wow that is hard to believe. I want to follow your FB.

Maybe they just want to stay on earth, say no to the moon…

I think its a great approach. Keep up the good work brother! One person at a time

It will be the day when I walk across the trestle, you guys with me and into a Space X BVR, scan our Bitcoin, and go get strapped in!! First trip will be to space and back to Australia (30 Minutes). Get out and have some lunch with Bitcoin of course. Then catch the next BVR to space. Chill at the space station. Then the morning trip out to Mars colony 2024.

All with Bitcoin, a little Doge (Ruff), & LTC for snacks.
Wow!!!

thank you Shawn Moo for posting this on Youtube.

Dogelord, I assume you mean selling without a plan or too early?

Because I think that money while I am young is worth more than money when I am old.

Good point. That’s because of the constant inflation! LOL :troll:

No I mean because it’s easier to be creative, travel the world, all the things you want to do - when you are young. 20 million at 70 is not as good as 2 million at 30

Yes. Must have a plan. I don’t sell bitcoin. I sell the profits FROM bitcoin to help with today’s expenses. But I don’t sell the principle. Bitcoin is a mechanism for solid profit taking over time.

I’m dreaming of cashing out for an apartment or two. Good cashflow for life

https://twitter.com/BitcoinRat/status/916611226595143685!

So this is why the ‘Southern Bitcoin Evangelist’, the ‘Salt of the Earth Dude’ can’t get these knuckleheads to pay me with Bitcoin???

:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am really concerned about this up coming fork; I listened to Ivan on Tech and he says something about transactions echoing and we might loose our coin. Can someone tell me in plain english what i am suppose to do? Should I have my BTC in a wallet ? I just bought a TREZOR. If I put my BTC in my wallet how do I get the BTC Gold…Im so blonde!

Nobody knows how yet. But I hear coinbase will be supporting both.

I just hold it in my trezor or ledger. Let the market wobble.

Peter it will never end - I just had to again bring yet another N00B to this Post. (thank you ever so much) So glad you made this site available for people. Yooooooooooooo! :doge: and it’s FREE. :cowboy_hat_face:

I have this confident feeling, I am going to have to bring yet another here and explain at the end of 2018 why the ticket is 1 BTC to the moon :rocket: :boom: :jeans:

It will be well over 10K, and I will still be saying the same thing.

Jenny lets attempt to make all your worry go away. :cowboy_hat_face: Forget the Fork!

YES - 100% Consider the power of "Doing Nothing". Relax and observe - like a science experiment. :thinking:

You are not required to do anything. A Trezor is a great thing. Set it there, and forget it and relax. If you do nothing with your coins you loose nothing in the value of your BTC.

Listen, watch, observe and wait. I say this because if I understand what you are saying & asking is "do I have to do something" when it Forks. You do not. :smile: You could wait 6 months, let the information & your understanding of it become clear and be better informed.

Many new people will potentially "Rush" to market and fall victim to fraud or false advice - risking their precious BTC. Wait, listen and look for clear and sound reasoning, When you are past the FUD & FOMO - feel confident & calm. Then act on the decision you made, and not one goaded, fear-mongered, or scared you to “Jump On”. IMHO :cowboy_hat_face:

Excellent; great clear advice. I very much appreciate it. Thanks so much.

I’ve got my BTC in a Trezor too. I saw on their blog that they had various problems during the bitcoin cash fork, https://blog.trezor.io/bitcoin-cash-bcash-integration-report-review-372f9eefcf09.

What I took away from the post is this; leave your BTC in your Trezor, wait for Trezor to announce support for btc gold / segwit2x, then claim your new coins.

I haven’t been able to find any mention of the upcoming forks, but I believe once they have their solution in place, they’ll announce how to go about claiming the new coins.

Short story long… hodl.