A Treatise on Never Selling Your Bitcoin

IMG_5524

And now $6k broken!! Flippen crazy! When’s the buying opportunities coming again??

Now. It is always a good time to buy.

motivation 101 great to had bump into this channel…

I waited a month after the BCH fork before I split and sold just to se how it would play out, but now I’m like sell all fork shitcoins and buy bitcoin (core bitcoin, no counterfeit)

wont be long and we will be saying buying BTC under 10 grand is a bargain. remember those days when it was only 6 grand? crazy!

Dont know about you guys, but everything I do right now is aiming for 2020 and that next halving. The way I see it, I’m 25. Im either going to be broke, and will need to rebuild or I took a risk and Im set for life. Aim is BTC 50k a coin.

Has anybody seen this video on B2x; Bankers trying to destroy BTC???

REUP this post! We need to band together during moments like these. I exchanged for .01 for $66 of shitty fiat today and felt dirty. I needed a shower.

Just get to one Bitcoin. and HODL. Sell some old shit you don’t need. Mow some lawns. Just get your ticket.

Happy Nov moon boost to all cryptonation! Are we going to see 6700 tonight?

Thanks again to Professor Saddington for the inspiration!

OK then. LETS SEE 6800? It broke 6700 as I typed.

People are accumulating btc for the fork. The time is now.

Even the NO2X’ers are buying.

Peter, I always miss your live show since I’m in CA. Where do you announce your late night shows? Basically, I want to tune in, but don’t know how. Thanks buddy!

same man, i dont have an inheritance coming like my friends that say dont get involved in this ($2400btc+ ago lol) i could spend that money on some dumb stuff or do as i am and buy it then act like that money isn’t there. i dont see bitcoin as a short term savings… i’ll stop buying bitcoin if i need extra cash but i wont sell it to have extra money… pubs taught me well

It’s worth it to stay in the game. I got a grip on my Amazon Prime habit. If I want something really badly, I’ll put it on my list for 30 days. Usually by day 30 I’m no longer interested. BTC gained! Clutter resisted. Life changing.

Same, I’ve stopped playing phone games that sucked up my $$. Damn you Clash of Clans and Clash Royale!!

Bitcoin makes good habits! It makes responsible adults of us all!

Went over $7000 TODAY !!! November 2nd 2017 - australia time

It’s a great time to be in BTC, even if you only own a little (like I do). Did anyone read Bobby Lee’s AMA about the fork, and how investors are going to try to make the 2x coin the main coin (over BTC)? Meanwhile, this is a great time for BCH to make its move. Are we going to see some BCH steal some thunder while BTC is concerned with Segwit2x?

Booby Lee is Charlie’s brother, btw. Charlie, known in the pub as Chuck, is a smart man. He dug into his brother a bit on twitter. It was amusing.