About the BAZAAR category

Sell your wares, trade, post job opportunities, and more! [CRYPTO ONLY]

How does this work?
Self-organization and trust.

This will be an experiment in the cryptonation. To see whether self-organization and trust can exist within a dispersed group of people… we shall see which categories succeed… and which don’t!

YOU MUST HAVE TRUST LEVEL 1 to USE the BAZAAR.

• Post on 5 topics
  • Read 30 topics
  • 30+ minutes time spent in the Pub

This helps us ensure that you have established enough trust in our community where exchanges can be made in an ethical and respectable manner.

This is NOT the place sell other people’s wares or promote affiliate links. If you post or promote something here, it must be your own. ABSOLUTELY NO AFFILIATE LINKS PERMITTED.

*Once your sale is done, and confirmations of product and payment are received by both parties, please close / delete your thread!

I made a Bitcoin in 2018!

AWESOME!

I have TWO items for sale :smiley:

2006 Ulysses Buell xb12x with approximately 30,000 miles on it, new tires, just changed the oil, and its located here in Gainesville, Florida. This is an adventure style motorcycle with a Harley V-twin engine in it (1200cc), the same one that is in Harley Sportsters :slight_smile: and it is belt drive so there is no chain to maintain, which is nice. The gas tank is in the frame of the motorcycle and the oil reservoir is in the swing arm. They don’t engineer or make motorcycles like this anymore :wink:

Price: 1 BTC

One quarter acre of vacant land for sale in Citrus County, Florida zoned rural/residential. I have a warranty deed for the property and a professional survey of the land. There are a few pines trees and turkey oaks on the lot, its just 5 minutes from Lake Rousseau which is a great lake for fishing, and 20 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico. Nearby amenities such as gas station, restaurants, bars, and Wal-Mart (important for it being rural, hehe)

Price: 1 BTC

Please message me if you are interested, and prices are negotiable.

Thanks for your interest :smiley:

Peter, I know that you are a firearm owner. Is it okay to advertise firearms for sale here? They are clean and registered in my name here in the state of Florida.

PS. Possibly open to trades as well, just let me know what you have in mind :slight_smile:

Killa category bra! Pick up some doge!

I’m here . question about medicalchain what do you think.