About the Declaration of Currency Independence category

This is a dedicated discussion on the Declaration of Currency Independence found here:

We here at The Pub also believe in this idea so strongly, we wanted to make an independent category for this!

This is also the reason behind Yen.io - our new social exchange. We believe that each individual should have their own sovereignty over their own value.

4 Likes

Just read through it. Superbly expressed. Just like Blake said in his interview on Decentralised TV, I’m a guy with a family and not about to take massive revolutionary action. I’m glad though that there are leaders like Blake and Peter making waves, and I’ll spread the word and get involved. I can contribute some tiny waves that might ripple out. After all, my little daughter is growing up into this world, so if I can shape this world even a little bit, to improve it for her and her kids…

4 Likes

“Australian politics isn’t about ideology, it’s about interests.” This is a great article for anyone interested in critique on Aussie politics and I’m sure will ring bells world-wide. It’s not about crypto, but related to the backdrop of all this: how to develop an alternative to the broken system.

2 Likes

Thats what its all about Brett. Little waves via skillsets you bring to the table makes for much bigger waves.

Thank you for the support!

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠