About the Success Stories category

Share your stories of triumph and success (doesn’t matter how big or how small!) as it relates to your experience with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency!

Make sure to be as specific as possible with your process, your workflow, how you made your decisions, any tools that you used, and more! The goal is to celebrate and educate! The more we can help each other succeed the better!

1 Like

Hey Guys,

This is going to be a bit of a funny success story as it involves making a loss.

I had been making small marginal gains on BTC / EUr all day.Nothing hd been really happening. I was up £500 for the day so it was not too shabby. I had not seen a breakage of a support line so I was stupid enough not to place a stop limit on. Looking at my trend, it appeared to be going up, so I bought and I did not set a stop limit.

It then dove down and it was touching the support line and it stayed like that for a good 10 minutes. Then came the breakage of the support line, and the drop of the share value by causing a drop of £250 value. This action of the trend was what I had been waiting on all day and when it happened I was not in a position to take advantage of it bacause I was tied up in the trade and not out of in if it had automatically sold because it droppped.

I put a stop limit on lower, it sold, down £150 and lost out on 500. Now, if I had put a stop limit on properly and if it had gone up initially - no probelm - made moeny, 2. if it had gone down, stop limit would have come into action and then i would have been in a psotion to buy low and also make a profit.

Rule of this story, use a stop limit if you are waiting on breaking of a support line.

So strategy is this:

1. Define support line
  2. Set up alert for support line hit.
  3. Buy stock on support line
  4. Set up stop limit a little under - can be set up to then make a profit on a falling stock
  5. Set up alarm of stock rising - can then be set up to make a profit on a rising stock.

So not a very successful story but one that has caused me to focus on a actionable plan and how to make wheather it falls or whether it goes up.

Key to all of this is one word patience. I had been patient for 4 hours and not much had happened … need to put actionable plan in place to take advantage of process.

If i keep to this I cant loose.

This is my first real effort. it will go down in the spreadsheet as the first entry.

Cheers Guys - remember to use stop gaps.

Crash

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠