Actinium, a Lightning Network supported coin

Actinium is a decentralized currency built on blockchain technology that aims to help bring crypto into every customer’s pocket, every store, and be extraordinarily safe and easy to use.

This can be achieved because Actinium is a Lightning Network supported coin that will allow instant transactions with near-zero fees, atomic swaps, and many of the numerous other 2nd Layer solutions.

Actinium is completely decentralized without premine and is not an ICO. It has proper mining support, mobile wallets, and hardware wallet integration.

Actinium has all the needed features already activated to achieve Lightning Network compatibility.

Actinium will not remain a blockchain-only cryptocurrency. The inevitable progress will deliver competing solutions to many problems on different layers.

Coin specs

Maximum Supply: 84 million
Block time: 2.5 minutes
Algorithm: Lyra2z (Hard forked on block 55000)
Diff Retarget: 3.5 days
Block reward: 40ACM
Halving: every 840,000 blocks (approx. 4 years)
Symbol: ACM

No premine. No developer rewards. No airdrop, ICO and similar things.

Twitter: @ActiniumCrypto

1 Like

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4705404.0

Currently, there are only three coins (out of thousands) utilizing the Lightning Network. Those coins are, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Actinium. I’m sure you’ve heard of the first two, which is why I’m here to talk about the newest arrival to the Lightning Network, Actinium (ACM). This coin was launched fairly with no pre-mine, no ICO, and no shady dev rewards. Every Actinium coin that exists today was created the old-fashioned way—it was mined into existence by the individuals who sacrifice(d) hash-power to secure the network. The main developer (Harris Brakmic) is active in their message boards, he shows his actual face instead of hiding behind an avatar (like me), and is an absolute beast when it comes to writing code—just check his GitHub (https://github.com/brakmic). When it comes to quality work, cutting-edge technology, and a team that leads by example every step of the way, look no further than Actinium.

1 Like

Actinium’s Mobile Wallet for iOS is easy and very fast.

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠