AGI token. Singularitynet

ico
singularity
altcoins

Tokens are cheaper than when they were released to the market, might be a good time to jump in from now on.

damn it I’m tempted to drop something into this or wait and sell some ICX for it. $0.25 each atm.

Will Smith goes on date with Sophia, and she mentions the singularutynet project.

Ill subscribe to him just because of that video alone, I’m a fan of singularity . net and I really think that’s a crypto it will boom maybe in 1-2 years from now.

Now if my ICX holdings could grow 30x+ from what they are worth now ($2.2 :sweat_smile:) … I’d sell them all and go all in with Singularity project.

Good idea. I think it has a lot of potential to. Not only because of the technology, but it´s become obvious to me that they are good at marketing the project. It has already got a ton of media coverage and I think more is to come.

Singularity project is really for the long term right now, they even state in their whitepaper the following:

7 High-level Roadmap 39
7.1 Business Roadmap: Overview . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 39
7.2 Technical Roadmap: Overview . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 40
7.2.1 Alpha Version: December 2017 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 41
7.2.2 Beta Version: July 2018 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 41
7.2.3 Release 1.0: December 2018 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 42
7.2.4 2019 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 44
7.2.5 2020 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 46
7.2.6 2021 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 46

No significant release untill Dec 2018 and that if it doesn’t get pushed back, so yep they’re in diapers ATM, but something I’m keeping an eye on.

Yes it is for the long term hold.

How I look at it. AI is one of the most hyped industries right now, but there is no real way to invest in it. You can buy Google, but then you´re exposed to the entire business and AI is just a small part of that. Where will investors turn if they want to invest in AI? Sinuglaritynet will be one of the few way, that I know of, to do that.

They’re still in accumulation. I think it’ll be a second wave pop like we saw last run up. From a money management position, your money may be better spent in the top 30 securing positions, if you haven’t already done that.

IMO they still haven’t had a single run up, they got listed when BTC started to crumble down.

And yeah I’m mainly on ICON atm, feel I can make more money there and then I can sell some ICX for AGI tokens.

The latest episode of TV series Silicon valley (s05e05) parodies on singularitynet and AI Sophia :grin:

For those of you who haven´t seen the TV-series or the episode, here is a quote from it:

" Are you familiar with the thought experiment Roko’s Basilisk? If the rise of an all-powerful artificial intelligence is inevitable, well, it stands to reason that when they take power, our digital overlords will punish those of us who did not help them get there.”

You should take that in to consideration when deciding on investing or not investing in the singularitynet project. Just saying… :robot: # shilling

Hey peeps, has AGI released a wallet or are y’all still storing in MEW or hardware wallet?