I believe Li is talking about the truth from his heart. Many third party sources happen to confirm his points.
- Success is defined by profit through investment or speculation. World view is ‘useless’.
- The astronomical ETH price increase was due to the sudden ban on BTC/CNY exchange by the Chinese central bank.
- Ripple success was a speculation of the softbank investment fund. Li lost 1.2 million XRP during registration in 2013.
- There is no value investment here, and everything in the cryptocurrency circle depends on ‘fudging’.
- Litecoin succeeded with one PR line: ‘Silver(LTC) to gold (BTC)’.
- Prioritise on network traffic volume: Become an Internet personality first.
- Li Xiaolai’s personal success cannot be copied, and it is difficult to copy in the cryptocurrency circle in the future.
- the success of many coins are depending on one ‘spin doctor’: Qtum, Tron, NEO. Li, himself, is one for EOS;
- Shuai Chu(Qtum’s CEO. Li helped the speculation of Qtum for 6 months), Sun Yuchen (Tron’s Justin Sun) released ‘air coins’, Da Hongfei (NEO’s CEO. NEO is written in C# that only runs on Windows servers) had liquidated his own NEO long ago; Zhao Changpeng (Binance CEO) had poor character and faked resume.
- The speculative fund in the cryptocurrency market fools of ‘foreigners’.
- If the (Chinese) policy allows, crypto wallets are the business of the banks and Alipay; the largest currency will be the Q coin(by Tencent); the biggest crypto exchange will still be the two major exchanges in Shanghai and Shenzhen; there would have been no grass root crypto circle without the Chinese crypto ban.
Google translate (to English):