Alt coin tracker

Check it!

GOOGLE DOCUMENT HERE:

15 Likes

thank you for sharing your knowledge and time bro

2 Likes

here for the crypto nation!!! all for the people man. want to equip all with the knowledge to keep pumping crypto up up up up!

4 Likes

thanks for all the helpful templates! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks man! to the moon!

1 Like

DOPE! Thank you for sharing that link

1 Like

Thanks for the templates Peter…now which video do you explain the Alt coin set up. I’m so techy ignorant need to prove you can teach an old dog new tricks/LOL

2 Likes

Got it right here!!!

@peter

love the spreadsheet! Just beginning to learn about crypto!

Quick question…

I’m assuming with your weekly buys you are buying BTC via Coinbase and then transferring over to bittrex to deposit into your various alts.

Do you account for the transaction fee when transferring the BTC or is it so small that it’s irrelevant?

2 Likes

Thanks Yoo! Awesome excel sheet

1 Like

Look at my coinbase transfer for free video!

1 Like

Oh yes. It’s so small you just consider it as part of the cost.

1 Like

I’m using this model now after watching one of your videos. Question I have is. .What bases do you use in setting your sell goal. Do you just throw out a number or is there some calculus you do?

1 Like

It’s based on previous market data of the coin and expected returns.

For example: if I see a coin over a 30 day period has avg return of 12%. I’ll shoot for a conservative estimate of gaining 10% return in X # of days.

Not gunna lie. It’s sometimes a shot in the dark.

4 Likes

That’s prefect that’s all I needed. I can’t function with a throw out figure without some thought behind it. .even if it’s rough as hell

1 Like

Retraining my brain in satochis but the part I need to work on is estimating what I want when I enter my trade.

1 Like

Here is a version I created that pulls alt coin prices from Bittrex and BTC price from coinbase

Make a copy of it to your drive and you will be able to edit it!

3 Likes

Says this video is un available how do I see it any one no

1 Like