Bminer is a highly optimized cryptocurrency miner that runs on modern AMD/NVIDIA GPUs (Maxwell and Pascal, i.e. GPUs that have compute capability 5.0 or above). Bminer is one of the fastest publicly available miners today – we use various techniques including tiling and pipelining to realize the full potentials of the hardware.
Bminer also comes with REST APIs to facilitate production deployments (e.g., mining farms).
- Bminer supports mining Equihash-based coins (e.g., Zcash) with 2% of devfee.
- Bminer supports mining Zhash / Equihash 144,5 based coins (e.g. BitcoinGold, BitcoinZ) with 2% of devfee.
- Bminer supports mining Ethash-based coins (e.g., Ethereum) with 0.65% of devfee.
- Bminer also supports dual mining mode - mining Ethash-based coins (e.g. Ethereum) and Blake14r-based coins (e.g. Decred) / Blake2s-based coins (e.g. Verge) at the same time. Devfee for the dual mining mode is 1.3%, and the second coin (e.g. Decred/Verge) is mined without devfee.
- Bminer supports mining Tensority-based coins (e.g., Bytom(BTM)) with 2% of devfee.
- Bminer supports mining Grin (GRIN) with 1% of devfee.
Grin31 mining on stock settings:
- 2.60 G/s on RTX 2080Ti
- 1.65 G/s on RTX 2080
- 1.55 G/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 0.95 G/s on GTX 1070
Bminer 16.0.6 Grin29m mining on stock settings:
- 8.32 G/s on GTX 2080Ti
- 5.18 G/s on GTX 2070
- 3.96 G/s on 2060
- 2.18 G/s on 1060
- 3.34 G/s on 1070
- 5.03 G/s on 1080ti
- 3.00 G/s on P104-4G
- 3.56 G/s on P104-8G
- 4.95 G/s on P102-10G
AE mining on stock settings:
- 11.8 Sol/s on GTX 2080Ti
- 8.90 Sol/s on GTX 2080
- 7.40 Sol/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 4.7 Sol/s on GTX 1070
- 3.4 Sol/s on GTX 1060 6G
Beam mining on stock settings:
- 30 Sol/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 21 Sol/s on GTX 1070
- 12 Sol/s on GTX 1060 6G
Equihash mining on stock settings:
- 735-745 Sol/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 450-460 Sol/s on GTX 1070
- 315-325 Sol/s on GTX 1060
Equihash 144,5 (Zhash) mining on stock settings
- 61 Sol/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 25 Sol/s on GTX 1060
Ethash mining on GTX 1080Ti stock settings (power: 250 W)
- With OhGodAnETHlargementPill: 46.7 MH/s
- Without OhGodAnETHlargementPill: 32.2 MH/s
Dual mining using automatic tuning (default) on GTX 1080Ti stock settings (power: 250 W)
- With OhGodAnETHlargementPill:
- ETH 46 MH/s and DCR 1000 MH/s
- ETH 46 MH/s and XVG 1770 MH/s
- Without OhGodAnETHlargementPill:
- ETH 32 MH/s and DCR 2200 MH/s
- ETH 32 MH/s and XVG 3750 MH/s
Bytom mining on stock settings:
- 4650 H/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 2850 H/s on GTX 1070
- 1800 H/s on GTX 1060 6G
Secure and reliable:
- SSL support
- Automatic reconnects to recover from transient network failures
- Automatic restarts if GPUs hang
- Comes with REST APIs to facilitate production deployments
Download and extract Bminer into a folder (e.g. C:\bminer or /home/bminer)
Depending on the coins that you want to mine, find the corresponding script in the folder. For example, the corresponding script is mine_grin29.bat (on Windows) or mine_grin29.sh (on Linux) when mining Grin using the Cuckaroo29 algorithm.
Change the address and account information in the script.
Run the script and Enjoy mining.
Download BMiner v.16.2.6 mega.nz/folder/dahjRTrS#tq10sdyOH898ZfR64Ds9LQ
- Fix compatibility issues with Beam mining pools.
- Fix compatibility issues on Windows
- Improve performance of the BeamHash III miner.
- Fix critical issues that the BeamHash III miner computes invalid solutions.
- Reduce the rejection rates of the Ethereum and ProgPOW miners.
- Fix critical issues that Bminer fails to connect to the pools under Windows.
- Fix the miscalculations of the targets for Qitmeer.
- Support the Cuckaroo29m hardfork for Qitmeer.
- Retire the CKB miner.
- Fix compatibility issues when mining Ethereum on Nicehash.
- Improve the performance of Ethereum mining on AMD GPUs.
- Retire ZEC miner.
- Improve stability of the Cuckatoo32 miner.
- Support automatic transition to BeamHashIII.
- Improve compatibility with Windows.
- Fix compatibility issues with some Raven mining pools.
- Improve the performance on mining Aeternity / BFC.
- Initial support for mining SERO / Raven.