Antminer d3 15gh/s [SOLD]

I have an antminer D3 15gh/s in hand and I would like to sell it. Anyone interested?

1 Like

Your post has been moved to the Bazaar where items for sale may be posted.

Regards,

Michael

1 Like

Sorry about that. Thought mining category was ok.

2 Likes

Has it been used?

Does it have a power supply?

What is your asking price?

Where is it located?

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

It’s new, it hasn’t been used. No power supply. $2,200. Located in New York.

2 Likes

1 Like

Okay, thank you for this information. I am still waiting on two of mine to arrive in December so I am interested. However, I’m out of country until Thanksgiving so I will contact you at the end of November then to see if you still have it. Good luck with your sale and/or happy mining until then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man. I have the L3 that’s why I’m selling this one.

2 Likes

@peter would you be interested?

2 Likes

How much is the power supply.

I’m seeing them on EBay for anywhere from $120 to $220. On Bitmain they are $105 but have to keep in mind shipping, customs and shipping delay. D3 from Bitmain December batch is $1450

1 Like

ok. So why $2200 then with no power supply?

Asking a little more because I have it on hand and they can’t be bought on the website. No waiting for someone to ship it from Japan. Good ole USA

3 Likes

Cmon @Peter the guy needs to make some of that fiat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I paid $1600 for each of my D3 miners, late November batch. So, considering @cryptoHODLkid already got his, I imagine he paid $2200 - $2400 for the earlier batch. That seems like a good deal to not have to worry about shipping/customs. If I had just bought one BTC at that time I would be on track to make the same 1 year ROI from these D3 miners, most likely by the end of this calendar year. So, I can understand why some people are interested in reselling their D3 miners. However, the price of Dash could also increase making these miners more valuable. Also, I have never mined any coin before and this seemed like the best ROI at the time that I bought them. I did it for science! hehe. Now I completely understand why you guys made so many GPU mining rigs for Bitcoin and whatever other coins you choose, hehe.

2 Likes

Pay him in DOGE! hehehe

2 Likes

I’m interested in this, can you DM and send some additional info? thanks!!

1 Like

do you have already sold it ? :slight_smile: dm me if you still got it.

regards

2 Likes

I still have it…#20char

2 Likes

How long did it take your miners to clear customs? Apparently they shipped my miners a few weeks early so I wasn’t expecting them, Bitmain didn’t provide the right importer information on the commercial invoice, somehow my power units arrived to the house, but the miners are being held in customs/and or being sent back to China >< I’m trying to communicate with Bitmain and Fedex to find out where the miners are. I got a letter from FedEx requesting information for the importer ID input record (CBP Form 5106) but I also got en email from Bitmain saying that they shipped with DHL, not FedEx. So weird…

Seeing I paid 70 LTC for the two miners, that is worth approximately $5600 according to today’s LTC price. If I had just held onto my BTC, I would be looking like $9200. So, I am requesting a refund due to Bitmain shipping’s negligence of including the proper importer ID information although I provided them that information at the time of purchase. Apparently they don’t do refunds but I am still trying. Anyway, good to see that DASH is still going up. This has been a mission.

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠