Anyone on here got good Magento Knowledge?

Morning all,

I thought i’d try my luck and see if there is anyone here useful with Magento and can point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Craig

1 Like

What is your actual Magento question?

1 Like

I have created a small online store for a friend in Scotland. The site has been running fine for a few years but now there seems to be a little hiccup every few days with someone not being able to finish and order, the back end not working etc.

Is there a simple way to reinstall all core Magento files without effecting the theme or content? And do you think it would help doing that?

Thanks
Craig

1 Like

Your server may be running out of memory. In this case the PHP server.
Bad extension.
Is it a busy online store? How is the server environment?
Without first finding the cause, you may waste your time reinstalling it…
You could pull all the site and try it on your computer to see if it works and replicate the same issue.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Tips!

The store isn’t too busy, up to 2000 hits per month. I have looked on my GoDaddy hosting and pulled a chart of the Memory usage for the past month.

On a side note i have just noticed that im no longer showing as a Patron. Something else im gonna have to fix.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

There is your problem…
Tell them to increase your memory or adjust it in your php.ini file.
You can tip me with doge or chuck if you want :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll get on it when i get back home. On a works machine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had some information that Magento was a good investment. I once needed to create my website in order to promote my product in an online store I was helped with this amasty.com which has considerable influence in this market. I have been choosing a platform and tool for a long time that would make it easy for me to make an attractive design and sell the external part of the website. Fortunately, I didn’t have to search for a long time and soon I was able to find exactly what helped make my online store more popular

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠