#B90X - DAY 2 - Where are You Facing?

b90x

“Where you are facing is where you’ll go. The direction you’re going, is where you’ll face.”
I guess the real trick is to face the direction you want to and go. The distractions of life make you turn in directions unintended. Stepping into the crypto universe has made me face my future. I’m 50 and I guess this is as good of a midlife crisis as there should be. The pension and 401k wont mean much when the dollar’s buying power is wiped out. The change that is coming is going to wipe out people who are not paying attention. So my intention is to stop struggling financially. I cannot make it happen over night, but I’m facing the right direction now. And my attention is on getting that first bitcoin. I started with $200, then added $130, and today I sent another $150. Its starting. I’m facing that first bitcoin with intention. I hope to find ways to speed things up, and I expect I’m facing the right direction for that to.

I’m facing the moon. Recently began experiencing some financial hardship, but I am holding on and at the end of the day, I always think of a positive out of a negative. I believe in the crypto space and believe in good karma; I am a good person and tend to always think things happen for a reason. My current financial hardship could be a sign that I need to better manage finances and extravagant expenses. One thing I have learned and also found quite humorous in my situation is that no matter how much you prepare, you can’t avoid the inevitable, or on a deeper level, your destiny. Sometimes, you have to face certain hurdles in order to get to the end.

I’m facing the direction of my goals. I am making sure I follow through, stick with and finish my projects, goals, promises. I surround my self with people who support and drive me to those goals.

I am facing a direction of clarity, one that has been informed by the last year. I am facing the realised potential of how far i can finally go, and that it is me who has persevered to get there, and support from many; that i can happily say i face the right direction; but i do believe, our direction changes which to me means the ability to be versatile.

Doing this last year, and doing it now; i see how one year of mistakes and using b90 to reflect, has really informed the direction; and its beautiful.