#B90X - DAY 2 - Where are You Facing?

b90x

Looking to have that first bitcoin. I’m saving money, I’m trading the little bitcoin that I have for ethereum when the price is low and selling it back to bitcoin when the price is high so I can grown and compound my bitcoin and adding to it every month. I’m starting another income streams so I can use that money to buy more bitcoin.

I’m currently unsure of which direction i’m facing as I have been for a while and where i’m currently facing mirrors that. I’ve started school in order to finish my GED and I know that will open allot of doors that will make my compass a little clearer in the fog that i’m in at this moment. In the bitcoin aspect my goal is very clear, earn enough money by trading crypto currency in order to buy a new computer. My time frame is a little off considering my current financial position but I’m taking steps in order to invest my first 100$.

I have absolutely no idea where I’m facing. I should be in college, I’m 19, from a decent background with decent grades and test scores. Since 2016, I’ve done nothing but stay at home day after day, except for the time where I had a job for exactly two weeks, giving me enough money to start a portfolio that has since grown to roughly 10 times my initial investment. I’d like to have more money so I can pursue more expensive hobbies, or take classes or something. I really don’t know. I’ve known about bitcoin for a long time, and I would’ve invested early had I had any money to invest when I first discovered it.

Thanks for the video, Peter. It seems like a simple, orienting complex, but honestly I haven’t looked at it in this way. I think I’m afraid of orienting myself for success because I’m afraid of failure, afraid of putting my resources into something that won’t pan out. I’m also afraid I’ll lose motivation, or become discouraged easily. I love how your B90x isn’t just about learning about crypto, but training your brain in order to have the mental discipline in order to trade cryptos more efficiently, so that when emotions run high, I’ll hopefully have the mental discipline to ride it out, or see the big picture. I really appreciate all you’ve done and continuing to do for us, and this vid has given me lots to think about and consider.

Direction - Financial freedom. What am I doing? I continue to educate myself and take action on information I learn, Learn from mistakes and grow!

I got faith in you homie! I’m in the same boat but without the investment, you’re doing good and keep it up!

I’m repenting, facing God. Therefore I’m moving towards Him, and facing Him. I am reading, I am building relationships, I am taking action towards living life to its fullest potential!

I am facing down the long tunnel of crypto, but now I have a flashlight.

I’m facing up baby! Straight to the big show! Straight to the moon! I’m trying to learn everything I can about Bitcoin, crypto, and blockchain technology. I’m brushing up on the investing side of things. I look forward to using this community as a resource of knowledge.

I’m at a new exciting point in my life where I have the opportunity to be involved in new things. I’m excited to learn and grow here. I am looking to expand my investing portfolio to include cryptos. When I originally saw this group I knew this is what I was looking for, real people doing real research in a way that’s it’s fun and enjoyable.
Thank you for having me,
Heather

Welcome! It’s time to shine and grow!

Facing:

1. Being in a position to fully support myself with my acting career through projects that I believe in and enjoy.
  2. Working on other projects, taking other positions, saying yes to other opportunities only because I WANT to, not because I need to for financial reasons.
  3. Being completely debt free by 30 (including student loans. aiii mami).
  4. Making physical fitness, through dance, a top priority as it serves me in so many beneficial ways.
  5. Committing to staying engaged in the community and learning DAILY about crypto.
  6. Trusting that good things come in time, with repeated, disciplined effort. PATIENCE.
  7. Being grateful for everything in my life that has led me to this moment and smiling as I think of all the INCREDIBLE things to come :relaxed:

Attitude of gratitude!

It’s always hard to say which direction you are facing in this crazy thing we call life.
I hope to own 2 successful businesses by the time I’m 40, (1 down) and to be financially independent and debt free as well.
Crypto will help get me there!

I would say the Direction Im facing now is being at a critical point of change, I can either create change for the better or stagnate; I choose for the better. In order to do that I need to stay focused on the objective, don’t get too distracted with petty things, don’t get discouraged/demoralized even through failure and certainly stay head strong and determined.

I think we all reach a certain point in our lives where we get a little bit too comfortable staying in our comfort zone and for me ide say now the direction im facing is one that will test me but if I can persevere and be patient, and stay true to the objective then its a certainty that success will follow.

I have no doubt whatsoever that I am facing the right direction as far as crypto is concerned. I could say loads about this since I’ve been through loads and this sort of thinking is different for someone disabled and nearing retirement age! However, it is definitely a good idea to be properly focused.

Towards a better life quality by implementing everyday actions/habits that will help me improve and evolve overall, such as:

• Family quality time
  • Meditation
  • Sports/activity
  • Learning new stuff with a begginers mind (lately lots of crypto related books/articles lol)
  • Staying positive and enjoying the little things :wink:
  • Learning how to be financially responsible

Thank you for reminding me of this.
I need to take a break and spend time with the lil doges. :slight_smile:

As a child who seemed to excel at will in almost all areas, adulthood (20 years old) has hit me hard. Particularly in my transition from self-identification as an athlete to a failed athlete and now a striving as an academic I have learned that there is no replacement for hard work. Maybe, identifying oneself to the activities and groups they belong to is the root of such issues.
Continuing on, I see myself as a well-rounded person basing my life around three pillars. One, my health and fitness which I believe everything grows and branches out from. Secondly, my academics in Finance, and Mathematics. Thirdly, and maybe most importantly I have been searching for a hobby – a passion if I’m lucky enough to replace that early childhood feeling I had with athletics. It seems to me that my 2nd “pillar” and my passion should align somewhat. I have been playing online poker the last few years which I believe is at least semi-related to my mathematical studies but that space has been drying up as of late, as has some of my drive and passion. I guess this has lead me to the world of Crypto as my next project (or a new one added on top of other things). I think Crypto will align well with my studies, make me learn some more CS related stuff which I suck at but, see too much value to ignore. I also think it will allow me to begin realizing my financial responsibility and independence that many young people lack nowadays, while supporting a cause that I truly support on the macro-level.

I think this post has at least hit on the general theme of the B90x day two.

• Adam
    As a child who seemed to excel at will in almost all areas, adulthood (20 years old) has hit me hard. Particularly in my transition from self-identification as an athlete to a failed athlete and now a striving as an academic I have learned that there is no replacement for hard work. Maybe, identifying oneself to the activities and groups they belong to is the root of such issues.
    Continuing on, I see myself as a well-rounded person basing my life around three pillars. One, my health and fitness which I believe everything grows and branches out from. Secondly, my academics in Finance, and Mathematics. Thirdly, and maybe most importantly I have been searching for a hobby – a passion if I’m lucky enough to replace that early childhood feeling I had with athletics. It seems to me that my 2nd “pillar” and my passion should align somewhat. I have been playing online poker the last few years which I believe is at least semi-related to my mathematical studies but that space has been drying up as of late, as has some of my drive and passion. I guess this has lead me to the world of Crypto as my next project (or a new one added on top of other things). I think Crypto will align well with my studies, make me learn some more CS related stuff which I suck at but, see too much value to ignore. I also think it will allow me to begin realizing my financial responsibility and independence that many young people lack nowadays, while supporting a cause that I truly support on the macro-level.

I think this post has at least hit on the general theme of the B90x day two.

• Adam

Where are you facing?
Towards truth and transparency

Where are you going?
Down a path of unfolding learning

What behaviors are you exhibiting that support that direction?
Daily study in the Bible, being a good father/husband and investing in a ticket to the moon!!!

How can we keep you accountable?
Only I can keep myself accountable, but thanks for the helping hand :wink:

Proverbs 4:18