#b90x - DAY 24 - Technical Analysis 101 - Intro to Support and Resistance Lines

Today we introduce support and resistance lines!
The fundamental economic understanding of why these are created is pretty important to understand!

Let’s get to it!

42 Likes

Thanks @peter for doing this amazing videos, I learned the basics a few months ago but it’s always nice to refresh knowledge :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, CryptoNation)

I have a question, here is my vision of support and resistance lines on BTC:
https://www.tradingview.com/x/eScs0GMw/
Could they have a range, between support lines or resistance lines, like I have drawn it?

Best regards,
Roman Hapatyn

2 Likes

Great stuff Peter! I like how your getting into what support/resistance actually means and what’s going on with it. It’s easy to memorize technical analysis patterns and “rules” without actually understanding what’s going on and why they are doing what they’re doing. Thanks for bringing it full circle!

2 Likes

Thanks, still have learned something new
i hope my MSP won’t go below 4k sats :slight_smile: :rocket: the support i strong (maybe) - and the next support line is at 2k :smile:

2 Likes

All these last b90xs have been have shown it all to be so simple when you step back & watch it.
When i first started looking into charts zero idea - now i feel somewhat empowered knowing what to look for. I’m more of an investor than trader but this is all so interesting & useful! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thanks again Peter! I always look forward to these. What about when resistance becomes support and vice versa? I will see if you cover why this happens in a future video. Have an awesome night!

2 Likes

I liked the last part about “don’t feel bad if the price drop because its above of our support line” I’m going to apply that in my trading :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Still here learning everyday

2 Likes

These threads are getting shorter and shorter, hope people are still following the videos. I know I’m learning a lot every day. :+1::rocket:

3 Likes

Most people don’t survive past about 15 days or so.
I collect all data.
It’s hard to care enough about ones life to change it…

3 Likes

Still here lol the chart info is a lot better then what I was looking at when first got into crypto with no stocks or trading knowledge. Was looking up terms and patterns that I knew about but this is in a more logical order. Things I didn’t know that I didn’t know to learn about.

Can’t wait to start the B90x again when the 90 days over to keep that fire alive with DCAing :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’m still here with ya Bamse :sunglasses:

I might miss a day or two, but I’m here bruh!

4 Likes

Tnx, learned alot from this :tada:

1 Like

Yes!!! Resistance and Support are essential to knowing when to get in and out. Excellent! Former resistance becomes support and vise versa!

2 Likes

I’m still here! Just silently learning and reviewing old knowledge. I think knowing how to read candles and S/R on a naked chart is so important beyond just relying on indicators.

2 Likes

love the info dogelord

2 Likes

I get the support and resistance line concept, however, how long are they valid for? If you pull a support line across from six months ago (for example) surely the market pressures have changed so much that it is no longer going to be valid. I read a lot about $4800 base support for BTC. It makes sense to me that support and resistance are only valid within the same trading window when seller and buyer sentiment is retained. My question also goes the other way. Do these levels work on a 30 sec graph? PS: Thanks for the great course - learning loads.

2 Likes

Fundamentals of support and resistance line in a nutshell! Now, we can apply these and become awesome investors and traders! Thanks!

2 Likes

Interesting to think about support and resistance from a perspective of mass person psychology… Everyone looking at the same indicators… self fulfilling psychological levels?
I’ve learned from other traders to use horizontal parallel channels also to identify areas of intrigue from previous highs and lows.
Good stuff
Thursday Thunder!!

3 Likes

· YEN · YouTube · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·