#b90x - DAY 26 - Technical Analysis 101 - Trend Line Basics

For many it may seem obvious, however, trend lines have certain mechanics worth noting.
Make sure to get the fundamentals right first!

Leave your comments below!

34 Likes

Hi, CryptoNation)

Oh, so many useful information) I really like it) Thank you @peter)
Also, here is my homework https://www.tradingview.com/x/HzYSTVdd/
It seems to be a lot of mess in my TA, but I think it would be better with the experience)

Best regards,
Roman Hapatyn

2 Likes

I would put the long red line higher. But great start! Remember angle matters!

1 Like

Thanks, I will take it into consideration.

1 Like

Crammed Day 1 to Day 26 today alone and I cannot explain the feeling one gets after getting this far in B90X and then taking a look at a chart. :smile:

Before, it’s like trying to read a book in a foreign language.

After, it’s 100% crystal clear in plain English.

In fact, the more I learn via B90X and the more I understand how to do effective TA, now, I cannot stop looking at charts. I’m obsessed. :nerd_face:

Thank You Doge Lord for providing this awesome training! :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Awesome man! You crushing it! As you look thru the charts, call out what you see. It helps ingrains the learnings!!!

2 Likes

Sort of got it?

4 Likes

Looking good to me! Keep it up!

2 Likes

10/10 Video :rocket:

Litecoin - LTC/USD 30 Minute

4 Likes

1 Like

SOlid! Great note taking!

Great info! Thanks Peter!
Edit to add screenshot:

5 Likes

Every day this becomes easier to understand. Thanks a lot. And yes time to continue buying bitcoin.

1 Like

NEO sure has been oscillating quite wildly the last few months. Top video as always @peter.

2 Likes

Combining these with support and resistance zones really helps decipher purchase times! Thanks again!

1 Like

Ethereum Trend Line, 2 Resistance and 2 Support lines… guess I shouldn’t have bought it recently with no positive news…I am a hodler for life :expressionless:

1 Like

lol I know this is funny. I feel very accomplished now. I’ve saved 2 images turned them into jpeg and uploaded them here. I’m a mechanic that never got exposed to all of this. this shit is cool as hell. I’m nerding out late in life lol. love this stuff. please keep it coming Peter and your crew.

3 Likes

When moon? Will this help determine? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Great explanation, easy to understand.:+1:t3:

2 Likes

The trend is your friend

2 Likes

· YEN · YouTube · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·