#b90x - Day 28 - Technical Analysis 101 - Gap Analysis!

People wonder why there are gaps in the middle of charts…
I’m here to tell you what they’re all about!

Leave comments and questions below!

31 Likes

I love the way you teach us) Great thanks)

1 Like

Really need to change picture for video

2 Likes

@peter I love how you cater to all types of crypto traders. You are clear on your strategy of HODL but you also give advice for those that want to try to day or swing trade so that they are as prepared as they can be. Very cool man! Love it!

4 Likes

Ensuring all can have all the tools necessary to do what ever type of trading you enjoy!

1 Like

Exactly, well said @SpeediMike

1 Like

So I was thinking that price gaps probably happen more often than we see on the charts, right? A price gap can happen during a 30-minute candle session but we wouldn’t see it unless we were watching the trade history or we changed to a different session length. If that’s the case, it’s kind of interesting to see when a gap lands right on a session change.

2 Likes

One thing I have been noticing by watching the charts daily is the correlation of price fluctuations are almost identical between BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC… to name a few. If I was to overlay each currency’s daily chart the line would almost follow identically. Seems that when BTC has a drop or climb at the same time so do other coins, at roughly the same exact time and roughly the same change in percentage. Sure this is nothing new, and also does not apply to all currencies. Just have noticed over the last week how similarly certain coins move in price respectively to BTC, it’s like follow the leader.

2 Likes

Absolutely! You’ll find those patterns over time! Very helpful!

I so agree with confirmations. Crypto is so volatile those confirmations are vital. Thanks for the info!
Screenshot for my binder:

3 Likes

I think this tactic is good to be used analyzing the charts of a specific coin and seeing how many times in the past our guess could have worked. This will be different for every coin

1 Like

great lesson @peter

I am really learning a lot and I appreciate your time and teaching style. Hopefully I will see you on the moon!

1 Like

Thanks for explaining this, always wondered why there could be huge price differences between the close of one candle and open of the next.

3 Likes

I’ve never even noticed gaps before watching this! HODL baby… HODL

1 Like

Gap ups/downs in accordance with volume can potentially have lucrative entry/exit points! Thanks Peter!

2 Likes

good info, makes sense with the gaps. more notes taken,

2 Likes

Gaps… bad for cryptos, better for women?

4 Likes

^… Gaps=HODL :smirk:

4 Likes

Thank you sir. Make no mistake about it, if you look at every gap around your bound to experience mucho problemo’s, Hodl what you got, lol!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@kimchi @Nynjah @Dustin_Matthews Nailed it! My HODL game is :muscle: right now :rocket:

5 Likes

· YEN · YouTube · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·