#B90X - DAY 37 - 6 Behavior Patterns of Successful Investors

b90x

(I have no idea why this didn’t post yesterday so reposting it today)
1 - Hardworking and shrewd - My family tells me I am however I’m still working on improving in this area.
2 - Open to new ideas - I’m naturally an early adapter so I’m always researching new ideas and the possibilities
3 - Keep honing their skills - I do daily reading, studying and practicing towards improving my skills.
4 - Continue to reach their own personal best is more important than money - I agree however I have a very bad habit of moving the line on what my personal best is so I have a hard time acknowledging/celebrating my accomplishments or improvements. I am working on this but it’s not easy for me.
5 - Are at peace with themselves. They are self aware! Working on this
6 - Realists - A realist is probably a nicer description than “cold and calculating” however the more I learn about how trading and crypto works the more realist I become.

1. Hardworking and shrewd - my parents see me that way, but I know that it’s far away from grinding.

2. Open to new ideas - oh yeah, absolutely and definitely I’m

3. Keep honing the skills - Yes, every single day until I die!

4. Continue to reach their own personal best is more important than money - Yes, but I learning slowly, too long I have been beating myself for it, but I finally gave myself space in my own learning patterns and process.

5. Are at peace with themselves. They are self aware - I view myself as person who is self aware, but being peaceful with myself? Let’s say that, there’s something that still must be improved :slight_smile:

6. ** Realists - He knows his abilities and limitations** - it’s painful many times but Yes, most of the time I know, but, that’s the key word
    BUT

Awesome lesson - thank you Sir

Great lesson, always worth remindig.
That 5th point tho.

1-hardworking and shrewd. I think I can say I have that covered.

2-open to new ideas. :100: always!!

3-keep honing the skills. Woah nelly. Yes definitely. Especially the past several months!

4-continue to reach their own personal best is more important than money. Absolutely. Nothing is better than knowing you did your best. That gratification can’t be bought.

5-are at peace with themselves. They are self aware. This one is really juicy. I’m kinda iffy here. I probably need to be happy and at peace with myself more. I know I am doing my best and I’m doing a good work. I’m constantly improving my life and good lord knows I’ve been working on disciplining my life. Gah. That’s the hard one. And I am patient. Or optimistic. I think I’m more optimistic than patient. I know it’ll all work out. PMA. Always have a PMA!!

6-realist-I should say I’m a realistic optimist :joy:

Darn. I know a year ago these answers would have been much different. This community has helped me grow so much! :kissing_heart:

1-hardworking and shrewd. I strive to be hardworking never really been shrewd.

2-open to new ideas. willing to hear different perspectives and options to explore

3-keep honing the skills. honing trying to identify the skills I have and weaknesses abound

4-continue to reach their own personal best is more important than money.- trying for that just need to get out of the rut of my current employment, it has started running counter to my ideologies and I am needing to identify what it is I can do

5-are at peace with themselves. They are self aware. For me this is a struggle, I have no peace and I am truly aware of my deficits but struggle to see skills at this time

6-realist- he knows his abilities- My abilities seem limited and everywhere I look I stumble upon my limitations