#B90X - DAY 4 - Who Inspires You?

b90x

Who inspires me? Anyone that can develop an autonomous self-disciplined behavior that executes on a daily basis and is moving toward a goal. When their goal is reached they establish a higher-level goal. I see these inspirers as people who spend a lifetime getting good at what they undertake.

The list of who inspires me changes from time to time as my life evolves. Specific ones from the past are: Napolean Hill for mindset, Jason Bond for stocks, Dean Graziosi for real estate, Tony Robbins and Brendon Burchard for time management and many others.

Each of these individuals has taken action resulting in success within their area of expertise and are willing to help others that are inspired to do the same. In the end we all have to find a source of inspiration that works for us. My Day 4 is logged in.

At times I feel like I get inspiration from two people in my life. From my widowed mother always making sure that I had roof over my head to my hard working older brother being the first sibling to graduate from a insinuation and start a stable family.

I would love to give into more details but I don’t think i’m ready yet. I just know that their strong work ethic and determination will assist me in becoming successful.

My grandparents inspired me from an early age. . They are both gone now but they inspired me and instilled a drive to succeed in me! They were married at a very young age…he only had an 8th grade education and her a 10th. They worked hard and built a very successful business which included trucking, heavy equipment, cattle and real estate.

Many people have inspired me throughout my life and most have the common trait of being able to help others see in themselves what they do not see. I have tried do pass this forward to those who have crossed paths into my life.
My greatest inspiration is my husband. He has this amazing power to set his mind on something and just do it. He learns as he goes, and even when he has self doubts he finds a way to stay focused on his path.

Right now, you Peter. Your passion and enthusiasm are contagious. The fact that these steps are included in you B90X proves my faith in you is sound.

A little while back I was listening to a Joe Rogan podcast. And someone asked him how he got as much done as he does. He explained that he just does. But also expressed “the universe rewards a hustler”. That struck a chord. Ever since then, that has become my personal mantra. Every time a moment of laziness steps into my universe I say that to myself, “the universe rewards a hustler.”. And I get to doing what needs to be done.

So at the moment, above all, what inspires me is that statement. “The Universe rewards The Hustler.”. Looking back on my own life I see it to be true. Now that I’ve actually applied it to my life it has brought me to this point. I’m tired. My body hurts. I find every ounce of overtime at my job to get a little extra money to get a little bit farther ahead to get closer to that Bitcoin.

So what inspires me right now the most and has for the last couple months is “The universe rewards The Hustler.”. So I guess I Inspire myself.

I have had many inspirations in life, however, Peter is one of the biggest inspirations of them all. His passion, his drive, his attitude. He faces challenges, yet his feet remained planted. He smashes through the goal and says That’s done, lets turn it up to 11. As an anime reference(My Hero Acadamia)… He is All Might and I am Deku. I aspire to be so efficient and productive in every aspect of life.

Next, Andreas Antonopoulos is another inspiration. I love how his passion for teaching about crypto is not the norm of “Let’s just get rich and be wealthy” (even though we do want to go to the moon and being finacially secure is not a bad thing)… I love how he wants to improve the world. A real cause, giving people back their lives. Being self sufficient and bringing people together by giving them a real choice.

Finally, my wife inspires me. Because I don’t know how she puts up with me everyday and goes out of her way for me. Deff the best woman ever.

I am inspired by my dad and Peter.

Peter. I’m inspired by Peter for building our community. And helping us all to develop. And putting a lot of his own time in it to do this. His discipline is from another world.

Dad. I’m inspired by my dad. He has a crazy car hobby since his 20’s. And he managed to build a great collection from scratch. I love the vision on his hobby. And there is a lot of investment opportunity because of his knowledge of the market. He sees opportunities and takes advantage of them. And he is the biggest car/ car part hodler I know.

I have always been a fan of Rodger Federer. Now a father of 4, and 20 time grand slam champion. And has always kept clean and respectful the best i can tell. He has to be very disciplined as well as time box champion.

Dead people in stories from books I’m reading are my inspirations. Those that accomplished success at highest levels through discipline.

My imaginary council is my inspiration as well.

Main living person right now that inspires me in the Dogelord since can observe his discipline liveeeeee daily. It’s nice to see how discipline pays off and how law of attraction works and how it really works when think about something all the time and working to get it not just meditating on it. Focus, concentration, execution. Glad to be here hope you guys see the opportunity as well.

My inspiration are

Peter J. Daniels and Peter and John.

They all talking about gold, Peter J. Daniels about physical one, brothers about digital one.
All taking about responsibility over own life, controlling own future, being independent and loving their families.

Those are my heroes for life.

My father for teaching me valuable life lession school of hard knocks dust yourself off and get back on the bike again

Steve Wozniak for being a believer of open source creating designs with the least parts as possible working alone and dont be discouraged by other opinions of what you should be building and how it should be

Peter and John for crushing it every day being so passionate in what theyre creating engaging and teaching the community they created

And Pub members who do there thang no matter what it is i love seeing what people get upto and inspires me to do cool shit too

So I’m pretty sure I said Peter and John my first time around.

For this one I’m going to say my father, this man has worked 100+ hours a week since he was in his late 20s and he’ll be turning 65 soon and is just now going to cut back his clinical hours in September. He is proof that discipline, hard work, and loving what you do is a recipe for success. Oh, but you still have grind it out real hard.

This was my original post, with addition.
Right now, you @Peter. Your passion and enthusiasm are contagious. The fact that these steps are included in you B90X proves my faith in you is sound.

In addition, @kimchi and others at the pub are inspiring me and pushing me, which I like.

A little while back I was listening to a Joe Rogan podcast. And someone asked him how he got as much done as he does. He explained that he just does. But also expressed “the universe rewards a hustler”. That struck a chord. Ever since then, that has become my personal mantra. Every time a moment of laziness steps into my universe I say that to myself, “the universe rewards a hustler.”. And I get to doing what needs to be done.

So at the moment, above all, what inspires me is that statement. “The Universe rewards The Hustler.”. Looking back on my own life I see it to be true. Now that I’ve actually applied it to my life it has brought me to this point. I’m tired. My body hurts. I find every ounce of overtime at my job to get a little extra money to get a little bit farther ahead to get closer to that Bitcoin.

So what inspires me right now the most and has for the last couple months is “The universe rewards The Hustler.”. So I guess I Inspire myself.

To all those that help and encourage, Thankyou

THe universe definitely rewards the hustle.

That’s why i keep it up.
Stay the course.

I am inspired by many people. My brother especially, my sister plus Peeder & John.

I have always been an action-taker and multi-tasker, but in my focus on being there for others I’ve reduced my own goal action focus and am now retaking the B90X in order to kickstart and revitalise that motion that I always used to have.

Thanks Peeder for putting out such great work and communicating from a great place.

The people who go out on a limb to be themselves. They inspire me… Because they know that the truth is not measured by mass appeal. The strength required to be yourself is admirable because it not only involves self-discipline but a healthy dose of responsibility and accountability.

Thank you for the inspiration @peter @kimchi & @delirium_igniter! You guys rock!

You are inspiration as well brat :rocket:

So amaze, much wow

self-discipline with a healthy dose of responsibility and accountability are steps toward self-ownership.

My Dad inspires me, he taught me what’s really important in life. He taught me not to take things at face value, question everything, don’t fall for the okie doke…
He was a self made entrepreneur, a leader in his community, a mentor, a provider, and the best daddy ever… Love you, miss you dad…

I have actually taken a few days to consider this. I have never really focused on or felt overly inspired by people in the sense of feeling “oh yeah” that is someone that I want to emulate. Honestly I have come to realize that I am a self centered fool for the most part. So in the past few days I identified a few people. First in my life right now I am inspired daily by my wife. She gets up every day and grinds it out. She faces things that she doesn’t feel confident head on and isn’t afraid to ask questions and get to the root of what she needs to know, I am more reserved and often lack the desire to question things out ahead of time. I figure that I can pick things up through out the process.
When she faces a set back she reviews the situation and develops a plan, I usually need prompting to plan. From my childhood I was inspired by my father he was a real hard worker and willing to do whatever he felt needed to be done to provide for his family, I try to do this.

From history there are many great thinkers and individuals that deserve admiration but right at this point in time I am most inspired by the founding fathers, say what you will, they came together and put forth a new concept that revolutionized the world many times over.

I believe that this best summarizes who I could say are my current inspirations. The underlying theme as to why I draw inspiration from them is family and helping raise up individuals that can help others while taking responsibility for their ideas and aspirations.