#B90X - Day 42 - Your Personal Vision Statement for YOUR Life!

b90x

To continue going beyond the norm and tackle challenges, to learn new and fascinating things everyday, meet new & fascinating people - expand my network, to set and reach new personal goals and push the limits of what is possible through constant good planning, hard work, determination. Basically to live a purposeful and meaningful life and dammit that’s what I’m going to do! :sunglasses::rocket::alien:

Man, this is a hard one. This task is like the very definition of my shortcomings.
I recently read a book called “Notes From A Friend” by Anthony Robbins, and at the end it had a similar exercise like this one where you’re supposed to write down your goals. I have started on that one but not finished it yet. This type of exercise is one of the few things in life where I feel like no matter how much I would practice, I would still not be able to do it. People around me has always made it look easy defining what they feel and what they want out of life, but I would have a better chance trying to speak Greek.

This is definitely something that I need to think about a lot more over a long period of time. If I ever come to a conclusion I’ll try to remember to post it here.
An exercise that is equally important as it is difficult.

Top things I value the most

1. Love
  2. Positivity
  3. Discipline
  4. Family
  5. God

Spiritual goals: I want to become closer to God as time goes on. I want to be able to have a closer and tighter relationship with Him, to better understand Him so I can spread his glory to everyone else here on earth while I’m still here. I want people to know what an amazing great God He is! I want to become more in tune with His other creations, to better understand how the universe operates by flowing with it.

Family goals: I want to get my parents a house by the beach. Plain and simple, they’ve worked so hard and haven’t had the easiest life, and if I can have them not worry about money- it’d be amazing. I’d also like to have enough money to be able to pay for culinary school for my sister. I’d love to marry a beautiful, loving, faithful woman some day with whom I can raise responsible and loving kids who can benefit and contribute to the world in their own unique way.

Physical goals: At 5"8.5 I’d like to stay under 160 pounds. I’ll be getting back into kickboxing this Wednesday with some coworkers so that’ll be fun. I will want to continue to be flexible and well versed in martial arts so I can defend myself if need be. I want to be full of energy and ready to attack each day with a sharp focus. I don’t want to get tired until I die. I want to eat healthily to sustain that energy.

Career goals: I want to be respected amongst my peers and know that I’ve been able to contribute to the best of my ability. I want to be a man who creates value for others. Long-term I hope God grants me the wisdom to lead a group of supremely talented individuals to create something that will advance humanity- empower us to ask deeper questions about human progress, and to discover new amazing ideas and things in the universe!

Relationship goals: I want to be a loving man who is unwavering in his principles, but able to practice empathy with others. I want to be able to see things from the other perspective to enrich my understanding of people. I want to be someone who elevates others, who makes others feel happy, who makes people see the Light, who inspires others, who improves others. I want to be one who knows how to give and to receive.

Finance goals: I want to be financially free and not have to worry about any standard expenses like food, housing, etc. I would also like a house by the beach. I want to be able to have beautiful art work in my future home. I want to be able to have a library in my future home. I want to be able to have a recording studio in my future home. I want to be able to have an island in my kitchen in my future home. I want to be able to wear the types of clothes and colors that I want to wear some day. I want to be able to invest in other companies and individuals to empower others to flourish financially. I want to become a cryptonaut! I want to become a billionaire.

Mental goals: I want to be mentally strong in the face of adversity. I will not be defeatist, but I will also not shy from failure. I will trudge on when the going gets tough. I will say what I do, and do what I say. I will not take the easy way out. I will not be impulsive. I will breathe and think. I will not judge others.

Entertainment goals: I want to empower Asians and Asian Americans all around the world in the arts and entertainment industries. I want to create one of the greatest albums ever. I want to work with Chance the Rapper, I want to work with Kanye West. I want to work with Pharrell Williams. I want to help give voice to stories of people all around the world, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, nationality. I want to be able to golf, I want to be able to snowboard. I want to be able to attend UFC events.

Statement: With the grace of God, through discipline and vision, I will craft a life that provides love and value to not only myself but to hundreds of millions of people around the world!

What do you VALUE? - Write it down. What are the top 3-5 things you value most in this world?

1. Family
  2. Freedom
  3. Happiness
    2 - What are your spiritual, family, physical, career, relationships, finances, mental, and entertainment goals? - Write them down. List them all!
  • Spiritual- Master my subconscious to master myself.
  • Family- To be able to be happily married and ingrain positive mental habits to my children.
  • Physical- Become black belt in martial arts for when applicable physical strength is needed in self defense.
  • Career- Finically free doing hobbies that interest me and getting paid for it and invest in tech I believe in.
  • Relationships- Have truworthy inspirational friends and loved ones.
  • Finances- Be self autonomous and debt free.
  • Mental- Have a overwhelmingly positive mental state that dominates the negative always.
  • Entertainment- Build project cars & go on drift courses around the world. Travel and wine and dine different foods around the world with family.
    3 - Now, consider a statement, that summaries what you VALUE and your GOALS that is short,memorizable, and all encompassing.

Purposeful, fun filled, influential impactful life.

Value:

1. Family
  2. Happiness
  3. Health
  4. Wealth.

Goals:
To be the best father I can be.
To provide my family with a Great lifestyle.
To be free of financial restraints thus allowing us to do what we want, when we want, where we want.
Continue being healthy and live an active life.

Value- hmmm. well My family is always first. work to provide for my family. my health. I love to help others even if its free. sometimes help is priceless. And my love of old cars fast cars. I start working on a hot rod and I’m in my happy place and the world just melts a way. and nothing else matters.

1. spiritual I’m not. I just try to be the best person i can be. my family is number one to me. I hate my job. my career is a custom shop. I’m starting it now. Dream maker customs. I’ve been talking about this since I was 12 years old. My friends have been evolving with me and the ones who don’t I have had to let go unfortunately. My finances have just started to get better. I never thought I would get to this point. but I’ve gotten here from hard work. My mental has getting better. more so since I’ve started crypto. I have fun every day. I love to make others laugh and feel good about there selves. I like to be the entertainment from time to time. Otherwise My entertainment is to see the word. when I was 19 I went coast to coast in the usa. best time of my life.

2. I want to be the guy that ppl go to for advice help knowing that my good nature will inspire and and make them feel good when they are around me as they see me doing better in my goals.

1 - What do you VALUE? - Write it down. What are the top 3-5 things you value most in this world?
- Family
- Friends
- A life that allows me to make choices

2 - What are your spiritual, family, physical, career, relationships, finances, mental, and entertainment goals? - Write them down. List them all!
- Be the best dad I could possibly be.
- Make enough money that my family can participate in anything they want to, or go anywhere they’d want without money being the reason stopping them.
- Keep an eye on my physical health so I live a long and healthy life
- Make life a FUN experience for myself and the people I interact with.
- Keep learning new things whenever possible. Opening my mind to new ideas

3 - Now, consider a statement, that summaries what you VALUE and your GOALS that is short, memorizable, and all encompassing.

I want to continue to live a life that allows me to make choices that will make life fun and prosperous for myself, my family, and my friends.

Good. Now write it down on your mirror. Make it a daily reminder!

I feel like have done this before… nonetheless my vison statement is “live most desired life, of utmost mental, spiritual and physical health. Spend quality time with my family, travel the world. Grow and empower my immmediate society, leave a great desired legacy of wealth to my generations, make my parents proud”

Value?
An overall abundance of wealth in the form of:

• Health in mind, body, and soul.
  • Respect and admiration from my peers.
  • Knowledge

Goals?
Spiritual: To be contempt and at peace of where I am today, knowing that I have done all I can to acheive what I can.
Family: To be able to provide and nuture development to those dear to me. Be the Foundation for them to build on.
Physical: Repair what I broke and develop what I repaired.
Career: Be my own boss.
Relationships: Building a network of wonderful positive people.
Finances: Financial Freedom
Mental: Expand and explore new ideas and strengthen and reaffirm old ideas that are still applicable in todays new world.
Entertainment: Explore the world.

“Living life to the fullest and giving back, unhindered by the limitations of health and wealth!”

I am seeing the true power of actually teaching people one-on-one about Blockchain and how to buy, sell and trade cryptos. As we all have noticed, the market is coming back strong, so we all need to be strong and bullish. Don’t forget the lectures and lessons from this program because they will be vital to our success.

I value so many things and cherish them dearly. I couldn’t be here with support from my friends and family, so I value their opinions and support very much. Another bigly motivator is love; my weakness, but I can conquer it. My future wife is abroad year round, but I know if I work hard it will pay off to be with her no matter where she goes. Trust, which goes hand in hand with the prior values is going to make me successfully and I hope everyone here!

We all want to design and set our own fate as well as faith in motion to our own accords. This is our chance!

Thank you @peter for keeping us on our toes and showing us a path to success! <3

Core Values:
Family
Adaptability
Commitment
Accountability
Serenity

Goals:
Provide a better life for my daughter
Wealth+Health
Continue to work on my values and be the best person I can be

Values:

-family
-be able to help and serve others
-music
-possibilities

Goals

-To see how much money can one man give away in his life time.
-create life, which inspire people, that no matter how difficult sometimes can be, there is always way out, good way.

I Value love, abundance, and living up to one’s full potential.
My goals are to seek understanding of knowledge of our creator, or however we came to exist. To love and support my family and provide to them every opportunity possible. To master as many physical disciplines and movement arts that I can. To do something that I love and am passionate about while doing work that makes the world a better place. To strive for harmonious and uplifting relationships. To obtain Financial Security, Financial Independence, Financial Freedom, and to vote with my dollars on things that I believe in. To always pursue Self-Mastery and strive for a minimum of 1% a day progress in my mind, body, and wealth. To entertain others with good music and good ideas.

Maximize Reality Potential

Loving family, happiness, health, wealth and balanced life.

“Share good spirit, live free and drive excellence in all you do!”

1. God, Family, Friends, Finantial Stability and Free time.

2. Part of my daily goals are nourishing what I call the triangle. It’s a personal goal I set for myself to not be lazy and always strive to be a better version of myself. The triangle represents, spiritual, physical and mental. What this means is that everyday I tried to do an activity or task that helps me improve myself even if a little. For example, for my spiritual, in the morning I do(not always) my daily devotional and do a quick bible study to get me going and then I walk to work which is about a 35 minute walk or go to the gym so I count one of those as my physical and then later at night after dinner, during chill time, I read a book about a subject I feel I need more growth or development. Right now I am reading a book from the HBR on better managing people in the workplace. SUPER boring but that’s part of the goal I set so I just do ittt.
    That completes my triangle and at the end of the day, I can go to bed and sleep like a baby knowing I am sticking to my set goals.

3. “To live and share a full, loving and balanced life while striving everyday to be the best version of myself I can be without fear of falling or failing.”

I’m authoring a strong family life of jet setters .

Reviewing my answer sticking by it.

Purposeful, fun filled, influential impactful life.

1 - My partner and my daughter i want them to have everything they need, income security, time to spend with
my family and friends, my possessions and traveling

2 - I believe in karma what you give is what you get in return and i try to stick by this as close as possible.

• Family goals its to be able to care for my family and my parents when they get old.
  • Physical is to be fit id like to lose 10kg and be in better physical condition i like to snowboard and mountain
    bike.
  • Career to progress in the maritime industry and command bigger boats, be successful at investing and
    make an earning from passive income have second and third sources of income.
  • Relationships to be home with my Partner and daughter alot more as i consistently work away offshore.
  • Finances to be financially secure if i lose a source of income i want plan B and C to fall onto.
  • Mental to condition my mind to be mentally fit to deal with problems and solve them
  • Entertainment to keep traveling do alot more outdoor activities with the family see more places.

3 - To be financially successful so we can enjoy more of the things we love doing the most in life

1 - What do you VALUE? – Family members, military, others like minded individuals.
2 – Spiritual – grow to maturity
Family- provide to the best of my ability
Physical- keep fit and healthy for those who depend on me
Career- become a pro/expert in my specific area
Relationships- Be a good listener and problem solver
Finances- Make enough money so that $$$ don’t matter
Mental- Learn to master technically and emotionally my undertakings
Entertainment goals- Block out time totally away from work for whatever
3 – My all-encompassing goal based on the following:
But above all pursue his kingdom and righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt 6:33
Day 42 – With crypto on the side…. Just moon it.:bitcoinwings::bitrocket: