#b90x - DAY 5 - Eliminate Waste 💩

b90x

Ok I have a question. I have 4 really pricy hobbies/addictions guns,knives,muscle cars, precious Metals “silver,gold,copper,titanium,aluminum,palladium, etc I collect and store bullion & coins” Between Facebook Groups Amazon and EBay would the time spent on these things be waste according to today’s video?
Richard

I am bad for in between tasks taking too long to get going again. I have lots of tasks and generally am doing something all day long just use my in between time almost as breaks since I don’t stop after I get home from work. I will tighten things up!!!

I eliminated my biggest waste - drugs. 50 days! It’s still not enough for full validation but with all positivities which I believe it will bring - eventually, I have never imagined it will be that hard… and…
not even from perspective to stay sober, because I will never touch any of this shit ever again but…

embracing reality - like, the real world where I put myself by my own decisions, my own choices, created so much negative perspective…maybe this is the wrong word to describe it.

Just thinking, the whole thought process. I believe my future is good, even if in this particular time is more like hope. Anyway, that’s my waste now to fight with, to get rid of it.

I’m not giving up - and certainly not even consider the option to going back but I have never imagined what it will take to get back to normal life…never!