#B90X - DAY 64 - Who's Going to Choose Your Life For You?

b90x

What would those who care most about you have for you if they could choose your life for you?

I don’t think anyone would have anything different for me. They don’t really know what I’m doing. But, they see that I have goals in mind and they are supportive for the most part. My family doesn’t really get into my business. We mind our own.

What do you think they would have you do differently?

Probably be more realistic I guess. My parents and brother don’t seem to “get the bigger picture”. They’re all left brained. Somehow I ended up with the dreaming right brain.

Do those ideas align with your mission and vision? & What would they say to you?

While they don’t completely understand what I am doing (mostly my fault because I haven’t took the time to explain myself and what I’m working on in detail to them. They would probably give me the same old story about how I should have a plan b just in case it doesn’t work out. They’d doubt me and I don’t need that negativity) they would still be somewhat supportive though. I don’t fault them for being pessimistic. It’s who they are.

What would those who care most about you have for you if they could choose your life for you?

My parents don’t understand what I do. They know there is YEN, Peter and John. My mom can even recognize their voices. No, she can’t that was a joke :slight_smile:
My brother thinks that I lost my mind.
A^^ want’s for me only to be close to GOD whatever I do.

What do you think they would have you do differently?

My family want’s for me to think a more realistic person - I guess.
A^^ want’s for me to live a good life close to GOD - a list I think so because she’s gone.