#b90x - DAY 7 - Retrospective Week 1

b90x

I am on track, working smarter & feeling good about myself…

On track but always room for improvement along the way!

One of the things I’m lacking at the moment is working out consistently. By the end of this program will make it a habitual habit been doing good this week on working out though.

Discipline is not where I want to be yet but day by day I’m getting better and better and my body is strong made of trillions of cell working in harmony is my mantra for wealth and health.

On track. Small improvements each day. Always begin each day with the end in mind.

TOYOTA invented that stuff and it works. It’s brilliant.

THE 10 KAIZEN PRINCIPLES of Work Attitude

1 Forget any pre-conceived ideas
2 Think how to succeed rather than explaining why something cannot be done
3 Quickly implement good improvement proposals
4 Get 60 % now , do not wait for perfection
5 Correct errors immediately, because it’s an opportunity
6 Turn up , difficulties into opportunity
7 Discover the real cause , apply the 5 "why " steps and then look for a solution
8 Take into account ideas from 10 people rather than waiting for an individual brillant idea
9 Try and then validate ideas
10 No limit to the improvement

I am a later starter to the program and SUPER focused on the changes that will make such a monumental change to my life overall. It is a shame that some fall short, but if it was easy, everyone would do it and the accomplishment would mean less my friend!

KAIZEN!!! love it. Moving forward and loving the program so far.
Staying focused.

Firstly, the eliminating waste exercise has been very helpful. Just the act alone of writing my actions into a journal has improved my efficiency, by holding myself accountable to myself. It has set-up some lovely work/family boundaries and just in the space of a week I have experienced a reduction in my stress levels, increased productivity and focus, increased quality family time and there is now a lightness and happiness in the home which is just awesome!
I work from home, so often my work nights bleed into family time and cause me a lot of stress. I am sometimes very irritable towards family members, particularly if I feel they are distracting me or demanding too much of my attention while I’m trying to get shit done. I’ve discussed my new work boundary goals with my wife and now we are both on the same page. I stop my work for family time at 4pm. No exceptions. This week has been lovely!
I am still focused on my big goal, my direction that I am facing and why I am doing this. I am determined and steadfast.
Finances? I have taken some action to eliminate expenses and cancel some unnecessary subscriptions and have only taken the family out to dinner once this week. I need to find more time to list items for sale on ebay/craigslist etc. Everything must go! NOW!
Where have I fallen short this week? One of my disciplinary goals is to increase my health and physical well-being by working out each day and eating better… Ummm… this has not happened. Gotta tighten the screws… and the waistline.
Adjustment to schedule. I have been getting up an hour earlier in the morning and this has helped me feel like I have a headstart on the day and has also contributed to increasing the quality family time… The morning’s have been relaxed and happy. I have been present and totally focused on the people I love. Which is amazing! Because the whole point of working my ass off is for the love of my family anyway! I need to focus on them and spend time with them and enjoy them every singe day. Not to be stressed and pissed off. I’m excited that we may have struck the magical balancing point! Woo!
Great exercises @dogelord ! Thank you for your guidance!!!

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @dogelord display help.

Kaizen! I’ve been applying these principles professionally and personally for the last couple of years. These principles make you more resilient in life and allow you to quickly pivot your life as to meet all the demands it throws at you. Great program DogeLord! First fix your leaks, THEN focus on moving forward… well played DogeLord, well played!

What did you say you were going to do? continue my path in the maritime industry and keep learning about crypto’s, eliminate wasteful spending, toxic/controlling people from my life and spending time on facebook reading about things that doesn’t concern me or help me progress in any way

Have you forgotten already? yes, going to delete all of the facebook pages that’s not bringing true value of where i’m facing in life

What do you need to continue to remember to do? write all of my points of what i’m going to do on my fridge to remind me everyday of the goals iv set and going to achieve

Thank you Peter for keeping us accountable with the reminder to look back. I am taking baby steps but being consistent every day! I have also kept to my commitment to work out every morning (except Sunday) So far I am 2 weeks strong on that ! Feeling great!! Now to do some studying !

Guess I could do better on financial waste.
Thats because I didnt make the sheet yet.
I’ll put it in my calendar as a task for tomorrow.

The rest is according to plan…

I reviewed a week back, and remember what i am going to do. I remember and i will getting better everyday continuously for the sake of myself, freedom of my family, my country, and the moon tickets!!! Facing and heading in the right direction! Lets not forget about that peeps…

1. Done
  2. Buy more Bitcoin.
  3. Let me check…um…no I haven’t.
  4. Cost average and hodl that shit!

Yeah, I did it! Week 1 complete!
Kaisen – constantly improving.
Day 7 – Bitcoin Retrospective – Week 1
• Eliminate financial waste – good shape here
• Eliminate time waste – needs work
• People who inspire me - on the right track here
• Direction your facing – forward, go down range - good
• Signed up for B90X - good
• Read Shitoshi white paper – good

Kaisen – constantly improving.
Note to self – it is important that you do not fritter away your time.
D7 complete. Leaping on.

I want to see in a month from today if i have taken the time out to focus on what is necessary to get my life on track. New me I believe in you.

This is my post from Feb. 4th, my second time starting B90X.
“Stay consistent and do this B90X. I started on 12/30/17. I religiously watch DCTV/Bitesize, read The Pub stuff but this keeps falling through the cracks. This will now become my 1st time box in the mornings until completed.”
Once again I’m starting over…finishing this is my priority. I want to have really completed this before the Oct. meetup.
KAIZEN - “continuous improvement.”

I’m facing the moon.
My intention is high.
My attention is focused.
My vector is Bitcoin.
“The universe rewards The Hustler”
I’m frugal with time.
I’m frugal with money. I just don’t have much extra.
I thought about getting a second job just to finance Bitcoin.
The light bulb went off.
When looking back at all the things I had to do to get set up. It was stressful and confusing. Setting up the account with coinbase, setting up the account with bittrex,binance, kucoin setting up the wallet, geting the security in place, messing things up and having to do extra steps to fix my blunder. Figuring out all the steps was daunting. I was pulling my hair out trying to make it go right. Getting every piece of information I could so I did it right without screwing up - oh yeah - I screwed up along the way.
All of these steps would have been nice to have someone walk me through. Person to person. And what if I could be that person for some one else.
Looking back, I would have been willing to pay someone to get me set up. I’m sure there are lots of people that would pay for that help. And after the set up is done, they can pay in Bitcoin. What a great way to get to the :waxing_crescent_moon: moon.