#B90X - DAY 75 - People Change when you go Pro

b90x

I’m not quite sure how to approach this one… Many of my closest friends have moved away for work so I don’t see or talk to them too much as is. The few in the area I still don’t see that often, so it is hard for me to notice more subtle changes in them. My parents and girl friend have been supportive. My friends have more seen this as something crazy I’m doing, but just explained to one what’s happening this weekend and he was just :mindblown: and couldn’t believe that real things are happening.

4 Likes

Being apart of this community has changed my friends into mainly people here who I spend my time with. Motivated individuals many professionals looking to make a positive change in their lives. Couldn’t be more blessed.

3 Likes

I only have a couple of friends that I still talk to from time to time. One is into crypto and working a shut down and the other is like 64 and his native language is Spanish. There is one guy I still work with that is much younger than me and he of all people has noticed the changes more than anyone. He calls me G, Told me the other day " I need to get my shit together like you G " . He is a really good guy I hope that I can continue to be a positive influence to him.

3 Likes

I have noticed that every time I’ve had a major life change towards a different direction that individuals filter themselves out of my life. Our last major life change was 3 years ago when my husband became disabled. When it first happened they called with their sympathy however within a year of the incident they were no where to be found.

When one chooses to journey on a road that is less traveled by, they have to be prepared not to see many travelers on that road.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Dang. I knew this one was coming. I have been fighting through this one for a couple weeks now. Trying to find the right time to have this conversation with my mom. If it were anyone else, it would be so much easier. When it’s your mom, that’s kind of a rough situation. I still haven’t come up with an easy out on this one. There’s probably not one. I just don’t want it to be ugly. The only time she calls me is when she needs something. I have been keeping track of this over the past several weeks. Never calls or visits just to say hi or check on the little one. So… the time is coming. I just pray for grace and understanding. Plus a filter over my mouth so I don’t blow her hair back.

5 Likes

Lord. You’ll need prayers for sure.

2 Likes

#fact dynamite comes in small packages.

2 Likes

I surround myself with my family at home. There is no one that I feel is holding me back.
I am my biggest foe. Going pro should help this.
My wife is generally supportive, which is great.

1 Like

I am going to change and drop any negative people in my life. I am greatful for the family in my life who support me till this day. Greatful for the roof over my head and just the little things in life. Going to start surrounding myself with more positive people.

1 Like