#b90x - DAY 8 - What are you Consuming?

b90x

Currently reading The Four Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris. I’ll be looking for something crypto related in the near future.

Just ordered the original Foundation trilogy by Isaac Asimov.

Pulled the trigger on Andreas’s “Mastering Bitcoin” should have a long time ago. It’ll be here 4/19 :wink:

Mastering Bitcoin is on my order list. Beyond Biohacking- Ben Greenfield is on my list, I just ordered Own The Day- Aubrey Marcus, and Collusion- How Central Bankers Rigged The World- Nomi Prins.
Wish list heavy

Recently I finished CryptoAssets by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar. Right now I’m reading Homo Deus trying to get a picture of where technology might be taking us in the future, and Cued up I have Principles by Ray Dalio

If you hold lots of verge, we know exactly what yer consuming

Currently listening to

How to Read a Book by Morimer J. Adler & Charles Van Doren

and reading

The Secret of Selling Anything by Harry Browne

Yes, that’s so important, which I’m starting to reviling recently. Today in the morning I’v read Bible with my Mom. Also recently Money by Anthony Robins. Because of me backing up to the gym I started yesterday new diet. Strictly, nope, but I trying to stick having meals every 3 hours. Today I have had eggs, chicken, some fresh juice. That’s true Sir, We are what we eat. So true. Have a good night. See you tomorrow.

Your killing it. I believe it will all lead to dollar signs in the end. :wink:

Dang, That would be a perfect read in between semesters… I will order it too!

Took a bit, an oldie but a good one. Richard Branson - Losing my virginity.

If you haven’t picked it up yet, do it!

Lessons i took from it.

It doesn’t matter where you come from or the money you start with. You just have to start.

Opportunity doesn’t come to you, you actually have to find it. Get out into the world and do something!

Perseverance. Keep on doing and keep going.

1. Trading for a Living by Dr. Alexander Elder
  2. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham

Due to being in the medical field, I read lots of textbooks on anatomy, pharmacology, protocols, and whatnot. I read medical journals. The most recent book I purchased is “RISE” by Paige VanZant. I’m a big fan of MMA, so this is just something to break up the monotony and get some inspiration from her stories.

I started how to influence people and make friends about 2 months ago and… I’m still on chapter 1 :sweat_smile: #thankyou #bitcoinpub

I am currently reading 8 minute meditations does what it says on the tin…

I’m finishing Compound Effect by Darren Hardy and just bought The Magic Of Thinking Big. Main consumption is audio books while at work though still listening to Your Wish Is Your Command, 17 Laws Of Success, and Psychocybernetics every week.

Reading Crushing IT from Gary Vaynerchuk, The richest man in babylon, read Cryptofit from Julian Hosp and will soon order the book from Andreas Antonopoulos.

I’m reading Principles of Economics by Mankiw. Crypto brings economics back to basics.

The last book I read was A students work for C students and B students work for the government ~ Robert Kiyasaki. That said, I tend to do my research/reading on the internet these days about entrepreneurial-ship and blockchain.

I can suggest my German grammar book :-). Learning languages as a hobby is great !