#b90x - DAY 8 - What are you Consuming?

b90x

I’ve been using duolingo app for Spanish and it has been great. The only problem I have with it is that when trying to learn a language with a different alphabet it doesn’t seem to go over the alphabet with you. Maybe that will be an update, idk. But for relearning Spanish it is great. Can’t wait for mastery and the next language. Keep learning new things and we will keep the mind sharp.

Trading video

just general video on bitcoin i came across that i enjoyed forgot from where

Friend just shared so will be looking into this. tax related service

Currently Reading: “Mastering Bitcoin: Programming The Open Blockchain” – Andreas Antonopolous

Last Book Read: “The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economic Order” – Paul Vigna and Michael J. Casey

Book Ordered: “The 5 Day Weekend” – Nik Halik and Garrett B. Gunderson

The last two books I consumed recently has been for industry related certifications Project Management by Rita Mulcahy & Operations Management Published by Pearson. On a personal level I’m currently reading Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters by Meg Meeker. One I highly recommend that helped me focus on my goals despite all possible distractions was “The War of Art” by Steven Pressfield.

Mastering Bitcoin - Andreas M. Antonopoulos.
The BTC whitepaper
Ordered the Cryptocurrency Investment Bible - Alan T Norman

Napoleon Hill’s Think and grow rich is a good read!
http://4motivi.com/books/hill/grow.pdf

The richest man in Babylon - George S. Clason ( on dividing cashflow)
Rich Dad Poor Dad - Richard T. Kyosaki

The latest book i just read was IWOZ by Steve Wozniak co-founder of apple, its very inspirational to read about someone who is very talented very down to earth and also giving to the people who helped him along the way of apple in the beginning, how working alone can also bring out the best of you and to believe in yourself that whatever you are doing is right and not to be influenced by others who may doubt you, its stunning when the first PC was invented relates so much how crypto invention is today and the backlash from the media and peoples opinions that they are right and you’re wrong attitude.

i love reading autobiography books i don’t usually read a lot of book maybe 1 or 2 a year

i want to find a good coding book iv started a 9hour C++ youtube video but if anyone knows of a good book please let me know

i also consume alot of if not nearly all off dctv videos, boxming, ivan on tech crypto lark and blockchain brads video’s

Just picked up 25 Days by Drew Logan … and I will definately come back to this thread for some other great suggestions for my next read.

Just read “7 steps to Enlightment” Dutch book, but translated the title in English.
Fresh view on the term “Enlightment”. About making life a little less heavy than we tend to do a lot of times.

Thnx for the tip “The internet of money”. Going to order that…

Guys, I just ordered ‘The Bitcoin Standard’ by Saifedean Ammous. Will be brilliant!

Currently reading - “Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a world that can’t stop talking.”

Really great read. I feel like it’s helped me immensely in all sorts of negotiations, and in general with my anxiety.

Sorry, I guess I failed at this one :pensive: I don’t read books often. The last set of books I’ve read was the Rich Dad Poor Dad series. I currently read the heck out of some CryptoYuuuuuuum!!! I check it daily!!! Only in the Bitcoin section…I don’t care for the rest. :smiley: Does that count?

My problem is that I get too many going at once and don’t make enough time to finish them all. When someone recommends one, I have to buy it. Suicide of the West by Jonah Goldberg is a good one. The First Circle by Alexander Solzhenitsyn is also good if you like Russian novels or are interested to read about tyranny in action. C.S. Lewis’ Abolition of Man gets to why we need to feed the soul as well as the mind and passions.

Currently reading Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill after Secrets of a Millionaire Mind by T Harv Eker , and next is Grant Cardone’s THE 10X RULE

What are you consuming?

These books may look like they are unrelated but they have a common theme in getting me to my goals, and that is:

-Find your life’s passion; commit to the long haul (Billy Graham book)
-Don’t get discouraged even in disaster (Moses Onwubiko book)
-Keep pushing forward even when things look dark (1st Ben Kane book)
-If you lose your integrity, fight to regain it (2nd Ben Kane book)

Last 4 books read:
• Disaster, God’s Warning Bell - by Moses Onwubiko (free)
• Just As I Am – Billy Graham
• Eagles at War – Ben Kane (Roman warfare and personal integrity)
• Hunting the Eagles - Ben Kane (Roman warfare and personal integrity)

Just starting: High Performance Habits – by Brendon Burchard
-Hopefully this book will show me how to quite wasting time.

Day 8 is done. Time to bounce—

Dude, you have to set your mind to it. If you have make a daily schedule or list put “read book” on it.
If i’m tired at night I stand by my bed and read for 10 minutes. I might do some push ups, then read a little more. Set a deadline, read this book by this date. If you don;t make your deadline, give someone $10 or some other remuneration for service you did not render to yourself.

Sine i have started this new trading journey this year i have been reading the books that I have heard from podcast.

How to day trade - not to bad
How i made 200,000 dollars in the stock market - great read about a dancer in the 60’s who made a fortune whilst dancing around the world and reading charts
The daily trading coach - very good
The new stock market wizards - very very good

my next book is going to be a star trek book…becuase im a nerd but super excited. its got kirk spock and coy and they find a rift in space that only open every 40 years and and and…yeah ill stop

After this video I just bought "Cryptocurrency: Beginners Bible ‑ How You Can Make Money Trading and Investing in …" . I’m excited to read it.

Beer and BBQ,
O you mean reading…
:beers::beers::blush:

I spend most of my day at work and then chasing around a 2 year old when i get home. I’m going to have to try the audible book route since I work with my hands all day and spend a lot of time in traffic. I’d like to pick up the Internet of money, and maybe finish some old reads that I started but never finished. The last book I read was the 21Irrefutable laws of leadership by Maxwell. I also really enjoyed the Millionaire Mindset, can’t remember the author.