#B90X - DAY 84 - The Power of Imagination - Daily Habit #5

b90x

Imagination station

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
-T.E. Lawrence

I’m crafting a fingerprint or retna scanner to unlock or start cars vs having a key fob.

Zero gravity beds for a great night sleep :wink:

I imagine that I am healthy, wealthy and make a decent mark in the future. Blockchain life is tough, but I know it is and will be rewarding throughout!

Our brains adapt to being stuck in routines, so we need to break the mold and really listen to our brain for guidance and creativity!

I think my problem is not the lack or unused imagination, it is the opposite. I am a introspective person and tend to imagine and think too much which causes me to waste time and have a hard time falling asleep because my mind is always going 100 MPH especially at night. What I need to learn is how to better quiet down those noises rather than impulse them.

Grateful to have heard your talk on the power of imagination you give to large companies for big bucks for a small discord access fee.

Imaginary council to kick my ass when feeling lazy or indecisive.