#B90X - DAY 85 - Work Out Every Day - Daily Habit #6

b90x

I need to do a scheduled workout again, but I am already active all day at work. I have been trying to fit a round or so of disc golf on my lunch break. I usually just eat while I work, but being able to decompress just a little is nice and clears the mind of negativity.

Got to do a minimum of about 30 minutes of intentional movement a day, that’s roughly a 1.5 mile walk depending on speed. Just doing that little bit makes everything better.

I could not agree more. Exercise is the fountain of youth. I had overtime today so I Woke at 3 am and pulled in the driveway at 430 pm which makes for a long day. But the first thing I timeboxed when I got home was my stronglifts routine . I knew when I finished I would feel great. :muscle:

Does chasing kids count? lol… .:crazy_face:

In all seriousness I know this is one habit I really need to work more on.

I try to be mindful of exercising. I think working in the garden keeps me pretty much in shape. Genetics are also in my favor obviously. I don’t necessarily have a daily regimen. But there’s a lot of squats, bending over, pulling, lifting and such in the garden. I am sore on a regular basis so that’s saying something haha. But I do lunges, squats, sit-ups, push-ups, and toe raises at times when I’m not in the garden a whole lot.