#B90X - DAY 86 - Write Every Day - Daily Habit #7

b90x

Ok I will give it a go.
I will start now.
So this moring my wifes alarm went off 30 mins early. I did my thunderbird count down and jumped out of bed. Only to hear my wife say " Its 6.00 am, get back in bed"
So i did and i snoozed for 30mins or so, finally getting up late and feeling like complete shit till about 10.00.
Lessons learned refer back to day 80.

3 Likes

I need a new dedicated notepad, going to get started on writing all this I’ve got planned. We will start with execution now. Always now!

4 Likes

I have a travel journal I have always taken when we travel. Some of my best thoughts are when take a trip for a few days and relax. What I should start is a daily journal. Actually after B90X that would be a great thing to take the place of posting here everyday. :bulb:

3 Likes

I have a multiple of notepads, sticky notes and things where I right down as much as I remember to. Need to improve execution but this is a long haul. One year is nothing, can’t wait for what form I’ll be in 5, 10 , 15+ years. Always improving and getting better.

2 Likes

Started to do this. Very helpful for ideas and memory, especially good for over 40’s

2 Likes

The action of writing things out has been very helpful. It eliminates the Clutter. It is truly amazing what you consider logical until you put it on paper

2 Likes

I do a lot of writing… well… typing so I will need to work on actually writing on paper instead of typing everything out on the computer.

2 Likes
2 Likes

We keep a farm journal. Everything that gets done, gets written down. It’s great to have for reference. Especially if you’re trying new things. Just say I plant squash earlier than normal and they produce an abundant crop. Next year, I need to know when I planted them. Or if I plant tomatoes, I need to know when I will start harvesting. How many days does it actually take from transplant to harvest? Then I can backtrack and know when I need to plant in order to have tomatoes for the earliest spring market. Writing things down is very important.

2 Likes

Don’t usually write but I am going to do this and see where it takes me. Great vid Peter.

1 Like