#b90x - DAY 9 - Personal Relationships

b90x

I find that there’s a natural ebb and flow of my relationships as I push myself. The more I push myself, the closer or further people get as they want to push themselves or not.

SUPER hard when the people grabbing at your feet while you are trying to climb are sometimes those who a very big parts of your life!! I am, however, looking for local enthusiast groups in my city where I can, at minimum, offset those nay-Sayers and critics. Good luck to me!! LOL

getting engaged keeps you in the grind!

I am finding that more and more!!

realized this a while ago. Many are very short in supportive column of crypto. So been reaching out and finding friends that are taking this venture on too.
This has been applying to both my new business, personal life and Crypto Life

I’ve even throttled down family relationships (none of my inner circle, thankfully) during the past five years except for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Chinese New Year. It has been liberating to say the least.

Dude! Taking action! I love it! Go for it!

I have always been really excellent at cutting people out. Almost to a fault. Haha! I have always been dedicated to my dreams and if anyone threatened that, friends, partners, family, members, whatever. Then, see ya later!!
Getting sober 3 years ago, really pushed this concept even further. Cutting out toxic people was essential to my survival. But, getting sober also makes it hard to socialize in environments with alcohol. I’m a little bit introverted and I used drugs and alcohol because I’m a massive social retard and super shy. So, being social is a challenge that I’m determined to conquer.
The last 3 years I have been working really hard at surrounding myself with positive and influential people. I have a very small circle of friends and they are all inspiring, creative, hard-working and awesome! My wife is hugely influential spiritually and helps keep me grounded, focused, healthy, positive and in love with life and family.
I desire to expand my circle of positive influencers and meet new people who embody abundance and prosperity. I have never had a mentor for business, finances, or life-skills. I would love one. Like most of us, I did not have a financial education and for most of my life have been financially illiterate and have made some big financial mistakes. Through self-education, I am determined to change this. I AM changing this. I’m excited to make the necessary paradigm shifts that can elevate myself and my family. I would love to have people in my circle who understand and have a healthy relationship with money, business, investments, passive income.

I did say to myself in the b90x a couple days ago some of the waste i could get rid off from my life and that was toxic people that will take my focus away from the direction im facing

I got a very close circular of 2 friends who i share my full thoughts with and engage in different topics and opions even though they may differ from each other its to try and educate each other, one person i have been working with outside if crypto space have now invested together in building a mining rig
I never really tend to have more than 2 very close friends who i talk to all the time about anything

I am a very positive person and so I recognize the negative people quite easily and have always been good at keeping the negative and “fake” people at arms length. They are just to draining to be around. I have a couple of close friends and family that would support me at whatever I do and I recently was surprised that my sister has invested in Bitcoin too !! Yes… I did send her the link to DC TV YouTube channel and told her to get on here too. She hasn’t yet but I will keep on her . :sunglasses:

I’ve done this a long time ago. I try to avoid toxic and non-productive people even if it’s people that I should be close to. “Cut the limps that doesn’t bear fruit”

Personal Relationships

Most of my toxic relationships were in my youth and early adulthood. Disengaging from these people was difficult. My lone wolf lifestyle and quiet demeanor didn’t help things.

I now have an inventory of ideas to help me guard against unhealthy relationships developing in my periphery and can avoid them in short order.

Other than my wife, I have very few people that I come into daily contact, so no one is dragging me down.

So, here I am, loving those in the Bitcoin Pub who share a like-mindedness, an excitement for the journey. I’m here to share in the adventures with my fellow cryptonauts in our shoot for the moon.
Day 9 – Lights out.

Buy a Bitcoin and hodl it.

awesome topic, i remember how i struggled moving out of my group of 12 boys to pursue my freedom 4 years ago, a relations that was more than 10 years old but i sat down one day and realized we were heading nowhere so quickly … i will with easy walk away from a relationship that is not adding any value in my life because after i quit my job to start a business, the friends i thought would take a bullet for me started seeing me as a competition, and it made me realize ‘Family and friends will wish you well but they don’t want you to do better than them.’
CyrptoNation is an amazign group and am glad i was invited to join. Now as i build my Crypto empire … some of them sarcastically call me “Mr. Bitcoin” , and what they don’t know is how awesome i feel inside to be associated with something i believe in.

Let’s all keep each other warm. Losta Love!

This is a great one. I have different groups in which I do life. Work, Church, City Council, and personal. I’m very good at not dealing with the negative bullshit. If your not helping me move forward and grow then I don’t have time for you. The same goes if I can’t help you grow. I can’t deal with those that seem to just want to be here and take up space. They have no goals or dreams…no desires or path!

They have goals. Most of they arent’ your goals.

There are people who live in fear, and your success will scare them. They need to put you down so that they feel safe. If you can identify this person for who they truly are it is very wise to keep a long distance between the two of you.

There are other people who are energy vampires.
We’ve all run in to them before. Everything they do just sucks the energy right out of you. Again when you identify this type of person it is wise to keep a safe distance.

Unfortunately when these people are close family members it makes keeping a distance nearly impossible without creating horrible upset in everybody’s lives.

When you find someone like Peter who is truly enthusiastic about the subject matter of success and winning in life and has a way of actually doing it, you have to grab onto that person and keep them close to you. It’s better when you can have that person in a face-to-face situation that way you could feed off of each other. Unfortunately sometimes you’re the only one that is like that and other people look to you. You just might be surprised at who admires you and esteems to be like you but the same time if they’re pulling you down you got to figure out how to either handle that person or separate from them no question.

There’s an interesting story about Halloween candy and poisoning kids. from what research I’ve been able to find no child has been poisoned or hurt with Halloween candy unless a family member or close friend is involved. So fair warning family can be your worst enemy though they don’t look like they are. But then again sometimes family is the best thing you can get.

Choose Wisely. Some people don’t like a hustler but the universe rewards a hustler

Did I said I love reading your post? lol. Have a great day and weekend William

I don’t have many people that are toxic in my life anymore. I learned that you become like those who surround you about 5 years ago. Life seemed to naturally sift out those who pulled me down, as I surrounded myself with people more like the person I want to become.

My wife supports me and doesn’t fully understand cryptos yet. It’s still relatively new for us, but she has at least started reading about it. My other 2 closest friends have heard about it or me talking about it, one doesn’t really seem involved, the other he is slowly progressing to understanding the movement. The 2nd guy is also into stocks and has asked for crypto info, but I would say not gone out of his way to learn it. The rest of the people I really talk to are on the pub for instance @RavenSkyDaisy. Raven and I have chatted for multiple hours per night about life, crypto, etc. Always goes out of his way to help me with info, explain an issue I’m having or just motivating me to keep on trekkin’. I am happy to have befriended him and others on the discord as well. My crypto family

Only invest in my family and in the crypto nation. Never been part of a forum community and never really made close friends on online RPG games either just did the grind. The time is now though grateful for everyone of y’all especially the ones that stuck around since I’ve been here in January.