#b90x - DAY 9 - Personal Relationships

b90x

Bridges have been burned long ago with negative nancys. Just the crypto nation and my girl for the most part.

I started working on this a looong time ago. People will drag you down. Show me your closest friends and I’ll show you your future is SO true!!!

Only those that commit to each other will win

100% the truth. Who you hang out with is what you’ll become. I learned the hard way. Great message Peter!

I pretty much hang with the pub and my girl. There is extended family time as well as some time I spend with certain friends, but again this is quite limited.

Yes, this so important and I’m really happy to be part of our team and crypto fam!
Together

Checking to see how you’ve doing since this post.
Hope you are doing well.

My apologies, Anthony. Just read your follow-up post.
Hope you’re doing well.

I understand your sentiments on being an introvert. Although I am very friendly & outgoing, my nature is to spend a lot of time in solace. Since you posted, have you been able to find people that resonate with you and build a friendship? I have found that passion for things of similar interests helps. My apologies for the late reply.

Hey Bob, were you able to make some contacts?

I am at work and home mostly so the people I spend the most time with are my wife and my co workers and our consultants and clients. I work for an architect firm and work in the construction administration part of the business. One benefit of my job is that I get to work with many different people who all work at various roles from contractors, engineers, architects, project managers, owners and all the various roles in construction. I am an observer of all these roles and I learn so much from all of them which is why I haven’t quit my job. Since I am newer to my latest job, I’m still learning good stuff. In reality would leave my company, if I could find a better gig, but it’s hard to give up being around good people to draw from. I will start taking a mental inventory of who might be some bad influences or negative people. I am afraid that I may be the bad influence on me, so maybe I better get introspective too.

Share your sentiment on this one. I am crypto mad! I am in the process of doing some really cool programming and enjoying every minute of it.

I prefer big data ideas than my current type of work so its more than a hobby, I really enjoy the challenge. I have some ideas I would like to take forward.

All my best and don’t get too disillusioned.

Crash