#B90X - DAY 90 - Commencement - Let's Begin

b90x

I’m a better person from having finished this B90X program. I’m sure I’ll come back from time to time and get refreshed as I need it.
Thanks @peter @john
You guys are unbelievably gifted and genuine.

thank you good sir! really appreciate you being part of our team!

When I stepped into the P90X program, I expected just to learn about cryptocurrency and how to better my investments.

I was looking for the market guru.

What I found was so much more. If you’ve made it through this program you know exactly what I’m talking about. Life has been changed and altered.

That intro!!
I am the local Crypto Rev. Preaching my sermons once a month at the white pheasant.
Thanks to the b90x challenge I have managed to build up a portfolio of crypto far larger than i originally intended.
Without the Bitcoin pub i would most likely have given up on Bitcoin around March 2018. But i didn’t. And boy o boy am i glade i didn’t.
I’m going to make a pledge.
Now i have completed the b90x i will become a Patron.
And…
Every year i will complete the B90x challenge.
Thank you Peter and all those involved in the Bitcoin pub, you have all truely help me change my life.
Cheers
D

Day 90 of our latest B90X Challenge Complete! We Made It! Look Forward to the Announcement of when I’m Starting up the Next Round of B90X during this Friday Night’s Livestream!

Day 90 Woo!! I like many people fell off around day 20 on my first attempt through this. Restarted after the Meetup in Atlanta. Many of these lessons I had already placed into my life, but it was great to be reminded of their importance.
Time boxing was a new concept, and I still don’t have that completely down. I do however get much more accomplished on a daily basis.
Thanks to @peter and @john for all you do!

Stay the course! Let’s do this!

Thanks to @peter and @john for all you do!
My life is completely different than when I started the challenge.
I’m so grateful, masters :relieved::pray:t4:

Thank you so much, Sir, for the 2nd time…but… I think there is so much more for me to learn, so… :pdealwithit:

Woah nelly!!! That was a great 90 days!

WOOOT!!! Made it!!

With everything that was thrown at me, even a kitchen sink issue I fix, while I was working on completing this course it took me a little longer than the 90 days but I will say this is one of the most informed and best course I have taken. Though it’s focused on crypto, there are so many applicable uses to integrate into other areas of my life.

For you to offer all this for free is truly unique and inspiring. Thank you @peter and @john I am incredibly grateful for your example and insights! :hugs::grin:

Awesome! I’m so glad you finished… but can you go again? :wink:

Planning on it… just maybe this time without the plumber experience. lol

fantastic job @Rosalie!! way to go!!