Basic Attention Token Coin Review

Did a review of my favorite coin, and also what I consider my sleeper coin. I have really big hopes for this project, and I hope others do as well.

10 Likes

Man thanks so much for putting in the time to review this coin. I’ve been hoping someone would step up and do it. I’m going to move this to the Coin Reviews category since it is an official review.

2 Likes

After discovering who is in the development team coupled with the fact they have their own browser called ‘Brave’ im pretty excited by the potential of this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA1hYLii8WA&t=0s

3 Likes

Thank you very much Genesis!!!

3 Likes

Has anybody downloaded the Brave browser and used it at all?

4 Likes

You’re welcome :).

I use the Brave browser on my phone daily. Only reason why I haven’t used it on my PC yet (I have it installed) is due to the lack of extensions. Literally the only reason.

4 Likes

Now that is how you do a good and thorough review. I have Had BAT on my radar, as are many other coins, but thank you so much for doing a great service to the pub and helping us all save some time and energy. I will be doing my own analysis as well. Will share it once I am completed. Good shit!

1 Like

Yes, I am using it on PC windows

3 Likes

How are they going to tailor the ads to the users preference? One of the reasons I haven’t looked at bat or adex is because I hate ads to the very core of my soul. I install ad blockers on everything, my computers, my phone, my router, even my tv has ads blocked. I understand they serve a purpose, but it’s kinda like religion and weiners, it’s cool if you have one, but keep it the hell out of my face.

Edit: Will this also weed out all of the click bait, spyware, pop-up herpes sites? If it’s an ad that directs to a legitimate site with something that I would view even before seeing it in an ad, then that would be perfectly acceptable.

2 Likes

I’m using it on android and it’s awesome! The fastest browser there is, completely removes any ads and saves the transfer. For PC i stick with Opera cause of a built in VPN.

4 Likes

I’m thinking about getting a few of these. Do you guys still rate it 3 or 4 months on? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Decided to update the review and knock it down to a 7, which is speculative/buy. Even though I do believe in BAT (made good gains from it!), I don’t feel that their approach is going to get them to their goals in the time that they would feel to be “significant”. I love that they have a pretty darn good MVP, but the usability and the fact that they’re sticking to Ethereum instead of building their own chain or choosing a faster one worries me a bit. If they hope to have massive amounts of users, Ethereum isn’t the way to go at the moment. They’re betting on Plasma and an off-chain engine for the product, which kind of seems redundant to me since there are more options to build faster.

They have a very good and strong community effort in terms of allowing Youtubers and Twitch users to promote Brave and BAT, but restricting BAT’s use case to just to the Brave browser could stagnant growth. I think it’s a good long term hodl for some great gains, but be prepared to hold for a very, very long time. In fact, now would be a good time to do some diligence and see if BAT is the right coin for you.

2 Likes

Any updates on your evaluation of BAT since the newer developments like the Dow Jones partnership?

2 Likes

They’re doing well from what I’m seeing. They’re continuing to network, expand, and create meaningful partnerships.

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠