Be aware of the immense Vechain red flags

For a long period, I held Vechain. I have to admit that I received some good gains in % on Vechain.

The main reason why I invested in this altcoin was a result of their great marketing techniques and a strong community.

Over time I became more experienced in investing into cryptocurrency and instead of listening to what others had to say, I start looking at whitepapers, the quality of development teams, leadership, advisors etc.

Ones I reviewed my portfolio I recognized that some of my coins and especially Vechain did not follow the criteria of (controlled) speculation and does have some critical red flags. These red flags I want to share with you.

1. Vechain does not have a whitepaper
  2. There is no knowledge about their developers
  3. There is no Github activity.
  4. Their website is a that of a very low quality.
  5. They mention on their website the release of a so-called Clou(n)d platform in Q4 2017. I started a Reddit post to ask what a clouNd platform is. Nobody could answer me. I tried to ask the Vechain devs in discord, nobody was able to contact me since they were working on their main net.
  6. The coca cola kid is clearly a sign of insiders trading.
  7. Low-quality partnerships brought as HUGE partnerships. For example the DNL GV partnership, there is clearly a partnership, but DNL GV gave an official press release that DNL GV cooperated with Deloitte labs to create blockchain, so I would like to know how exclusive this is. The PWC partnership is a partnership as a third-party provider, the partnership with Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences is brought as something big, while Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences only published one article in the whole of 2016-2017. In short: Any partnership has some way or another some flaws.
  8. Some advisors of Vechain have still Lorem ipsum on their website.
  9. This strongly correlates with 6 red flags of an ICO scam

this debate brought up some great arguments and heated discussion, think for yourself if you are so emotionally involved, how can you ever make good investment strategies?

According to my view. A company and especially that of Vechain which has ambitions that go through the roof, they should communicate more openly, their website should be up-to-date, announcements should be communicated through a blog or press release and there should me more Github activity.

Let me know what you guys think?

I do not call this company a scam or a hoax, I just point out some serious red flags I discovered while doing my research. Many people may argue and present clear facts about partnerships, I do not call them fake. I just point out there are flaws or certain contradictions. Besides, my criteria to invest in certain coins is not based on partnerships alone, since partnerships come and they go.

37 Likes

Thanks for this man. Added tags!

8 Likes

I currently have a small holding. Admittedly, I have not gone dug deep enough. I will look into your claims.

5 Likes

No worry. That is why I will supply you with the information

• Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences. It published fewer articles then I did, 1! In comparison to the Chinese Academy of Sciences which published 3512 articles from -1 November 2016 - 31 October 2017
    https://www.natureindex.com/ (Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences seems to be removed recently)

https://www.dnvgl.nl/news/dnv-gl-en-deloitte-zetten-als-eerste-blockchaintechnologie-in-om-de-certificeringssector-vooruit-te-helpen-101685 (This is the dutch GNL GV website which states that that it put its first blockchain solution in practice, which was developed in cooperation with EMEA Blockchain Lab of Deloitte. It states that the DNL GV put all of its 90.000 certificates has been putted on the blockchain, which they developed in cooperation with Delloitte.

8 Likes

Good info, thanks. Have you looked into their competitior, Walton chain? I have been trying to decide between the two.

3 Likes

Yes sir. I like their Whitepaper, I like their announcement when you visit their website, they have a rational form of marketing, which indicates profesionalism. The only thing I dislike is the photos on their website. All of their photos lack real facial recognition as a result of some sort of manipulation.

4 Likes

No problem. Thats why you visit thebitcoin.pub right? Because you have great people helping you out here.

5 Likes

Sounds like it has all the attributes of a shitcoin.

4 Likes

It’s actually on DNV GL’s own website:

Also they’re rebranding end of this month, they’ve mentioned that they will release the new whitepaper then. There’s an older ‘whitepaper’ here:

Also, you’d think that Jim Breyer would stay away from scams

5 Likes

dump-it-dump-it-all-now-

16 Likes

I agree. As I stated in my post.

the DNL GV partnership, there is clearly a partnership

But I ask myself to which extend? Because I also have given an official source which states that DNL GV developed their own blockchain tech.

But allright. I give you the benefit of the doubt. And this is treu. What about the other red flags?

4 Likes

I just updated my earlier post with some more info

3 Likes

Is this partnership between MSU & VeChain and the developement of Edgechain a hoax too? :troll:

http://illidanlab.github.io/

http://jiayuzhou.github.io/

4 Likes

I disagree on the part of Breyer. For me an investor so on the front side is a red flag. Remember the .com bubble, where “famous” investors and investment banks promoted certain companies? Investors are investors for one reason and one reason alone, money. Besides, Breyer is famous for investments in tech companies, like Facebook and Marvel. Vechain is subposed to be more then a tech company, it should develop censors, in that area it has to compete with companies like Bosch. You not only need developers, but also engineers to create what Vechain wants to develop. So I rather see a “great” engineer, then a great investor.

4 Likes

I’ll give you that, an investor doesn’t mean a company will do well. But you can be pretty sure they do more research as we do.

Here’s a video btw on the partnership with DNV GL where they talk a bit more about their ideas

6 Likes

I do agree the whole Coca Cola kid thing is rather annoying though. Although it seems more like a Nostradamus type thing than some kind of marketing ploy (although that’s still possible), what he says is so cryptic you can pretty much attach anything to it at a later date…

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply. I looked at it and it seems promising. It is treu, as I stated in my post, that there is a partnership, but DNV GL also states that they will use Vechain as a third party service, while having developed their own blockchain in cooperation with deloitte.

I do not say Vechain is a scam, I just gave you 9 points. You debunked 1 of them. What about the rest?

3 Likes

Completely agree. But the Coca-Cola kid is directly linked to Vechain. Vechain should distance itself from it, like one distance itself from a “unofficial source”.

In the minds of the people, it is like… When Coca-Cola kid announces, something happens -which seems to be treu- This indicates insiders trading.

Vechain is thereby -perhaps unwillingly- connected with the Coca Cola kid.

3 Likes

A partnership between MSU and Vechain is allright, not SUPER special. What is special is the MSU developed the real tech and used Vechain to build on top of that. But allright. You get the benefit of the doubt, what about the other points?

3 Likes

I don’t think @Disciplinarian claims Vechain is a scam, but rather that they are overselling their true value.

3 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠