Behind the Scenes of Peter Saddington Youtube - Workspace, Workflow, Editing!

beginner
behindthescenes

I wanted to help out our DCTV Team of Correspondents as well as anyone interested in creating a Youtube show, some small parts of how I put my production together.

Now, there is a LOT that I have thought of (after making the clips), but feel free to use this space to ask me questions!

These are actually some of the most fun videos I get to create… because I can help YOU GUYS LEVEL UP! :rocket: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

A tweet if you want to share!

A post on YEN.io!
https://beta.yen.io/peter/status/154153687961610

no question from me, but just a thank you for doing what you do, if not just from a crypto standpoint, you have been an inspiration personally. keep being awesome bro!:muscle:

Thank you sir sincerely for this opportunity and sharing your experience with us

Mad respect thank you as always

Be still my heart… this is awesome!

great stuff here!
thank you Peter.

Thank You - this put me in the direction I need to go! :rocket:

Great stuff, very interesting :+1:

How do you Livestream a Zoom chat? I’m having difficulties… :frowning:

Did you watch the video? I went through it on the BSBC channel here:

here’s the previeous video where i show zoom issues. a lot of the same info… just skip ahead to screen share

i went through the video… and that’s where i went wrong and things got messed up. :frowning: I know i messed it up, and i cant figure out how to fix it

Are you overlaying the screen right?
Add the whole screen over?

pretty sure I am. obs is able to capture my screen. but if I am using the camera for obs… zoom doesn’t allow me to use the camera for the zoom chats.

tried changing the order of which applications to start first, and my video dissappeared completely. welcome to the audio… SMDH…

managed to get the obs to record zoom, but it sucked

anyways, im gonna take a small break from this. gotta meeting to go to