Best Day to DCA?

dca

I’m ready to DCA again but curious as to what day I should choose for the lowest prices. In the past, I believe it was Wednesday. Is this still the case?

1 Like

Search is your friend.

2 Likes

Oops! I didn’t realize that had been updated so recently. Wednesday it is!

1 Like

Fridays… you mean… it is…

4 Likes

@Cavria You need to get on the streams :wink:

Every Friday is DCA Friday :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Why Friday? Most crashes happen on Monday.

3 Likes

Friday has always worked for me. Sometimes i sell some of my BTC on a thursday night or evening at a high and around late Friday afternoon i buy it back. It has worked for me like a dream, with an exception when there is a bull trap just like we have one right now.

I dont encourage everyone to do this, since i dont know how much they hold and are willing to risk. With the profits i make i buy the alts on my list and a part of it goes towards growing my BTC :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The most recent post on there from @mwlang says Wednesday has been the lowest recently. This was posted in September. Am I missing something?

3 Likes

@MaxP I’m definitely wanting in on the streams. Can you give me the info on how to access them?

@waqhon Interesting strategy. I’ll look into it.

3 Likes

Nothing missed. I update it periodically. Doubtful anything’s changed since Sept since volume on the exchanges has been so low.

3 Likes

Monday - Friday on YouTube, I’m in the U.K. so it’s around 15:30 where I am. I’m not sure where you are too work it out

2 Likes

Yes Wednesday is another day where btc price drops. Wednesday and Fridays are good days to DCA in general.

2 Likes

I usually see the lowest prices over the weekend. Any weekend with a holiday usually having an even nicer dip. Most likely due to lower volumes thanks to people doing stuff.

2 Likes

Hopefully we see some good dips over the next few weekends.

2 Likes

The Long Way to Your First 1 Full Bitcoin

I wanted to create a new topic called “The Long Way to Your First 1 Full Bitcoin” for those who have this big purpose and who need time to achieve it. After being a Professor in Japan, my second home country, for many year, I am living in Latin America now. I take care of my 83 year old Dad here while I attend my students. I cannot invest thousands of dollar in Crypto. (BTW, I did not create the topic. I felt kind of intimidated by the idea of occupying a spot place!! But, I’ll share the idea here)…

Since last year, I have embraced one of my most important objectives in my crypto life: to gather 1 full Bitcoin. For many of us, it is not easy. For many of us, the objective will never be to become millionaires, but to bring some new chances and some freedom to our lives. For me, among others, there are three big reasons to be in the crypto space in this moment: 1) to help empower the people through a new type of decentralized financial system, 2) to learn how to write and publish professional news for crypto people and, finally, 3) TO ACCUMULATE 1 FULL BITCOIN !!

Guys, I’ve had to do lots of sacrifices every month to get a little bit of BTC. But here I go. Little by little. Some times I can buy only $20. Some times I buy $100. But this is one of my dreams !! I was going to create a new topic to share with other people who might have the same 1 Full BTC dream and who are on the way to gather it. I am sure there are many stories. By sharing our stories maybe many more will want to get on board the 1 Full Bitcoin Train !! Glenn

5 Likes